cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I applied 12 days ago!!

tag
Letty

I applied 12 days ago!!

I apply for a Wells Fargo credit card 12 days ago and got the email that says my application is pending is been 12 days and haven't received anything no card or no denial letter. What r my chances of being approved? How long did it take you to get a decision? (If you own a cc from them)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Re: I applied 12 days ago!!

Your best bet is to call and find out....if denied, ask for an analyst and see if you can recon.  Look for the backdoor numbers on top of the page and go from there.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 2 of 6
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

Your best bet is to call and find out....if denied, ask for an analyst and see if you can recon.  Look for the backdoor numbers on top of the page and go from there.

+1...definitely call them. Good luck and let us know the outcome.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 3 of 6
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

+1 What he said.

Message 4 of 6
Letty

Thanks for all your answers. I called an. Said declined do to recent bankruptcy is weird cause I have an auto loan of 22000 with Wells Fargo
Message 5 of 6
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@Letty wrote:
Thanks for all your answers. I called an. Said declined do to recent bankruptcy is weird cause I have an auto loan of 22000 with Wells Fargo

Some lenders are very BK sensitive. Plus, a car loan is a secured, static loan whereas credit cards are revolving and unsecured, which sometimes is harder to obtain. Good luck to you.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.