Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I applied for a CLI with Citi and was declined

tag
TheBronxBomber
Regular Contributor

I applied for a CLI with Citi and was declined

Two days ago, I applied for a CLI on my Citi AAdvantage MasterCard and was declined. When I called to find out why they told me that since my CL is 10.5k and it's a NPSL card, it doesn't qualify for a CLI. So far, no HP has hit my CR.

Current myFICO Scores:03/08/12 EQ: 801 • TU: 801 • Bank of America TU FICO: 822 • Credit Karma Vantage: 873

My Wallet: Amex Business Platinum | Amex SPG (5k) | Amex Delta Reserve (33k) | Citi ThankYou Premier World MasterCard (26k) | Chase Mileage Club Visa Signature (15k)
Sock Drawer: Barclay Ring MasterCard (10k) | Discover More (6.5k) | CapitalOne VentureOne (4.5k) | Macy's | Amex Platinum Personal
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: I applied for a CLI with Citi and was declined

UHHH?!!!

Since when did Signature Cards = No CLI?

Where do these reps come up with this stuff... I usually say "Do you know what you just said?"

Message 2 of 5
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Do CLI online, not phone call.

Message 3 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

UHHH?!!!

Since when did Signature Cards = No CLI?

Where do these reps come up with this stuff... I usually say "Do you know what you just said?"

Smiley Very Happy

Hit them with that "Really.............................................."

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 5
cutemarty1
Regular Contributor

let me know

My TL : Discover 45k / Venture 39k / BCE AMEX 33k / BoA123 Sig 24k / WF propel 17k/ Home Depot 16.5 K / Barclays Arrival WEMC 15k / Citi World WEMC 16.5k / CU Visa 11k/ Nordstrom Visa 20K / penfed rewards visa 20k / Citi AA 16.5k / spark business 15k/ Chase ink business 15k/ delta Amex platinum 14k/ boa rewards 7k /Macy Store 5.3K / Best buy 2.4K / BBRZ Gold 1.4K / PNC 20k / AppleCard 40k/ citi premier 12.7k / chase Amazon 7k
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.