Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I asked for an increase on CSP

tag
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Re: I asked for an increase on CSP

Back in the day I got a card with a low limit with them, asked for cli at 6 months, they said it was the highest they'd give me, app'd for another card and got 25k..................
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 11 of 12
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I asked for an increase on CSP

@B335is wrote:

@MissCredit9 wrote:

So I got impatient waiting for my letter from Chase so I was about to call the backdoor number just now but I happened to log ontovmy account and realized it had indeed increased from 11k to 15k. So i guess the 7-10 day message isnt a death sentence after all. Still kinda wondering if I can get a bit more with the same pull? Should I try?

Honestly, it's admirable that you want to grow your limits, but the reality with Chase is your sometime better just using the hard pull for another new card and later on, reallocating that limit.  You can try asking them again, but they may actually do an additional hard pull if you want more.

Yeppers.  And, if a 2nd HP occurs, they may not approve any additional increase.  Feel free to take your chances though.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.