cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I broke my promise and got a Barnes and Noble card...why taking so long?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I broke my promise and got a Barnes and Noble card...why taking so long?

ashabbir1 wrote:
I did not get the hooters card for at least 3 weeks ago and I called them and told

me I should have it by now. They canceled that card and re issue with 2nd day air Smiley Happy

I know I am hearing a lot of complains that people are not receiving their credit cards.

That's better than B&N offered me- they said I could wait 7 to 10 days- which I have already waited a month- OR I could add 29.99 to my bill and the would next day UPS it to me...

of course I said NO!  It's their mistake- why should I pay a fee to recieve cards they messed up?
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol I want hooters card asap. If they asked me to pay for it I would not mind. I love

hooters chicken wings and hooters girls lol so I cant wait to get the card Smiley Happy

netpanther wrote:

ashabbir1 wrote:
I did not get the hooters card for at least 3 weeks ago and I called them and told

me I should have it by now. They canceled that card and re issue with 2nd day air Smiley Happy

I know I am hearing a lot of complains that people are not receiving their credit cards.

That's better than B&N offered me- they said I could wait 7 to 10 days- which I have already waited a month- OR I could add 29.99 to my bill and the would next day UPS it to me...

of course I said NO!  It's their mistake- why should I pay a fee to recieve cards they messed up?

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

My DW is a book-o-holic as well.

Good thing I already have 2 Junny cards.
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.