cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can NOT be admitted into the Sleigh Center....Yet!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can NOT be admitted into the Sleigh Center....Yet!!!!!!!

I had a Cap1- limit $300 then they uped to$500 after 3 months. Then I got a Hooters they gave me $750 and will not increase my limit. Then I applied for the Seamiles card and was approved for $2250.................THEN I WENT MAD!!!!!!!

Applied for the following:
Juniper -National Park Visa- Approved $1250
Juniper- US- Airways- Approved $2250
WAMU- Approved ( do not know limit yet )
Target - Approved- $200
HSBC- Approved - $750 ( i received today, and do not want to activate, I want to cancel it due to limit
Capitol One Auto Loan- Approved- $40,000

I am now sitting at my desk with numerous pre-approvals placed face up in front of me..they seem to be SCREAMING MY NAME!!!!

What I want to do is find out from you gurus if I should pay and close the Hooters and Cap one card due to low limits or should I just pay them and keep them locked up. Also, should I cancel the card I received today from HSBC? It is already showing on my CR's.

Again I CAN NOT BE ADMITTED INTO THE SLEIGH CENTER YET!!!! Smiley Very Happy
Please Help!!!!

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I can NOT be admitted into the Sleigh Center....Yet!!!!!!!

I feel you, i broke down and got a Victoria secrets card.. I go there every year to make huge purchases. so at least the card will be used.

now i am sitting in front of the submit button for speigel. they have been tempting me for along time
Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh I forgot to add one..:
Lowe's Approved-$400

Ragcajun- I would like the Victoria Secret Card too!!!! But I am going to keep my store cards to Target ( and hope for the Visa) and Lowe's

Message 3 of 25
doood71
Regular Contributor

lol whoa, congrats on the cards, but did you really need all that credit? ;-) From what I've read on here I think it would be best to keep the cap1 and hooters card and use them monthly with a 1-9% utilization and keep good payment history with them to become eligible for CLIs unless of course they are costing you money. But I think that should be all the inquiries you add to your report for a while, sit back and let those accounts age.
2/15/2011 TU: 773 ~ EQ: 780
8/15/2011 TU: 766 ~ EQ: 783 ~ EX: 753 (psecu)
Message 4 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Tongue Yeah, I know it seems like a lot of credit. I want to close the Hooters Card because it has a AF of $39. I like a lot of people on this site only want 2-3 cards with decent limits (by decent I mean 5k-10k). But I am trying to get there and build up my scores. And I WILL succeed as long as I stick with the game plan and keep listening to all of these FABULOUS people on this site!
In April I was: 580, 590, 5??
Now: 612, 640, 650
Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

A little damage today I see.

Calculate your ave age..before app sprees like this to ensure you do not drop to the next year down.

@Anonymous wrote:
I had a Cap1- limit $300 then they uped to$500 after 3 months. Then I got a Hooters they gave me $750 and will not increase my limit. Then I applied for the Seamiles card and was approved for $2250.................THEN I WENT MAD!!!!!!!
Applied for the following:
Juniper -National Park Visa- Approved $1250
Juniper- US- Airways- Approved $2250
WAMU- Approved ( do not know limit yet )
Target - Approved- $200
HSBC- Approved - $750 ( i received today, and do not want to activate, I want to cancel it due to limit
Capitol One Auto Loan- Approved- $40,000
I am now sitting at my desk with numerous pre-approvals placed face up in front of me..they seem to be SCREAMING MY NAME!!!!
What I want to do is find out from you gurus if I should pay and close the Hooters and Cap one card due to low limits or should I just pay them and keep them locked up. Also, should I cancel the card I received today from HSBC? It is already showing on my CR's.
Again I CAN NOT BE ADMITTED INTO THE SLEIGH CENTER YET!!!! Smiley Very Happy
Please Help!!!!

Message 6 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is damage in the last two weeksSmiley Surprised. I only had the Hooters and Cap One card. The oldest of those two being May of this year, everything else I was approved for in this last 2 weeks.
Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please admit yourself to the Sleigh Center and pledge on the "I promise not to app" thread.
Message 8 of 25
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

You now have 9 new inq's! I would stop now and got to sleigh centerSmiley Surprised
Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

it's all good jazzy, you can get it next year... i am heading to the Sleigh Center
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.