Regular Contributor

Re: I could not resist..

Congrats.  Now garden.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 21 of 23
Express
Frequent Contributor

@mike1789 wrote:

Well let me start off by saying i only have a credit history of about 6 months. I started off with a secured loan 6 months ago. I applied for a secured cc at about 3 months in. On August 2nd i decided to test my luck, so I applied for the BOA platinum visa, and i got approved for $900. The very next day i applied (and was approved) for the Chase Freedom ($700), Chase Sapphire(5k), and Chase Marriott(5k). I was forced to garden because of the bonus offers. I was trying so hard to not apply for more cards during the past couple weeks (about 4),and Today i could no longer resist Smiley Sad. I applied for the AMEX SPG rewards card and was instantly approved Smiley Very Happy. I am so extremely stoked at the moment Smiley Very Happy Just thought I would share my recent sucess in the past month Smiley Happy

Nice going! and welcome to the Amex Family!  Smiley Very Happy

CL $408,200
Message 22 of 23
mike1789

Thanks everyone! Smiley Happy

Chase Sapphire Preferred $5,000 - Chase Sapphire $5,000 - Chase Marriott $5,000 - American Express SPG 1,000 - BOA $900 - Chase Freedom $700 - Banco Popular secured $500
09/02/13 693 Experian 09/02/13 694 Transunion
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.