myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: I did a Bad Thing...

@Brusilov wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Brusilov wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Congarts nice card Smiley Wink

Got pass me I see are you going for more? 

No more!  Haven't had much luck with customer service reps or even EO but I'm still holding out hope that with a little usage I can convert my Capital One Platinum to a Quicksilver card.

Got you Smiley Wink

Good approval tonight great card 

Thanks!!! Just a couple years ago getting approved for a card like this felt like a million miles away.

That makes it even more rewarding and worthwhile now to see the words APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!! BRAVO

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 21 of 24
SpeeDj
Regular Contributor

@myjourney wrote:
Nope she has to wait until Jan for backdating purposes....

My accountability buddy .......Lexie go help someone in rebuilding for tonight ROFLOL

When you say wait until January for back dating purposes, could you explain this a bit? I'm confused by this statement.

JP

TU:552 | EQ:561 | EX:567 | Starting Score [LP from 08]
TU:693 | EQ:682 | EX:700 | Current Score [11.21.13]
[720 Overall] Goal Score - The grass is greener in the garden! (Amex made me fall out... since 12.13)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 24
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Congrats! You are going to love that card Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 24
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@SpeeDj wrote:

@myjourney wrote:
Nope she has to wait until Jan for backdating purposes....

My accountability buddy .......Lexie go help someone in rebuilding for tonight ROFLOL

When you say wait until January for back dating purposes, could you explain this a bit? I'm confused by this statement.

JP

That is how I understand it (but have no experience)....very first app at the latest by DEC for membership year, new cards for backdating purposes in JAN because it should be month of app and year of membership. So in my case I got my BCP in DEC 12 and if I would apply in DEC 13 I would get DEC 12 but if I app in JAN 14 -  I should get JAN 12 ... LOL

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.