Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't get a card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't get a card

I applied and was approved for Chevron CC (Synchrony) on August 25.  Still didn't receive a card.  

How long wait for this card?  Or report as lost/stolen?  If this card will arrive after I report it as lost?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I didn't get a card

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied and was approved for Chevron CC (Synchrony) on August 25.  Still didn't receive a card.  

How long wait for this card?  Or report as lost/stolen?  If this card will arrive after I report it as lost?

Why don't you call them and see what address it was sent to before cancelling?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely call and see what is going on.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know that the address was correct because I received letter on Agust 30 on my address about APR for this card.  It was told that they review and assign best APR according my CS.  Anybody waited more than 15-20 days for the arrival of the сard?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I know that the address was correct because I received letter on Agust 30 on my address about APR for this card.  It was told that they review and assign best APR according my CS.  Anybody waited more than 15-20 days for the arrival of the сard?

I have had some cards take up to 3 weeks, but I'd definitely call.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Got my card less than 10 business days.  Call, find out, then if necessary, report lost or stolen. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.