cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't know what to make of this Capital One chat session...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I don't know what to make of this Capital One chat session...

Congrats! Smiley Happy Glad it worked out well for you. Good luck with the CLI
Message 61 of 69
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! Smiley Happy Glad it worked out well for you. Good luck with the CLI

Thank you very much!

Personal:

Business:

Message 62 of 69
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

Also, does this count as coming out of the garden?

Personal:

Business:

Message 63 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

No because soft pulls don't count (pretty sure)

Message 64 of 69
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

I was just talking to chat again, and they said that the venture one and quicksilver are going to come as mastercards. On the website they both are visa signature cards? Has anyone gotten an upgrade like what I have and the upgraded cards came as mastercard? I'm so confused...

Personal:

Business:

Message 65 of 69
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

No because soft pulls don't count (pretty sure)

Ok good. That's what I thought! Smiley Happy

Personal:

Business:

Message 66 of 69
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Broke_Triathlete wrote:

Also, does this count as coming out of the garden?

Not for Cap One, since pretty much everything they do after approval is from SP.   A PC retains the history of the TL, so it's not a new TL.   Since you didn't take an HP and don't have a new TL, this type of PC can definitely be done without resetting your Garden clock.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 67 of 69
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

Another question. I chatted with them earlier because I'm trying to get the cards before I leave for a triathlon I'm doing next week and the lady said that they may not need to send cards out? So I will be using my old cards as quicksilver and venture one? Has anyone heard of that?

Personal:

Business:

Message 68 of 69
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Broke_Triathlete wrote:

I was just talking to chat again, and they said that the venture one and quicksilver are going to come as mastercards. On the website they both are visa signature cards? Has anyone gotten an upgrade like what I have and the upgraded cards came as mastercard? I'm so confused...

Yes they just don't list them on the web site. You will recieve new cards front line customer service to be kind are uninformed.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 69 of 69
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.