cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't see many Walmart to Walmart Discover upgrade.

tag
vagrants
Regular Contributor

Re: I don't see many Walmart to Walmart Discover upgrade.

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Many lenders use TU08.
My TU08 matches what Amex/Barclay's/ and GE themselves use. Ive seen it on my approval for Amex and Barclay's.

I wish I could use this card for gas, but isn't Walmart has bad for your car? Or have I fallen victim to a myth? Lol

I still only use this card at Walmart. The rewards suck, but once I grad- if I need a big azz new tv or something big- I will use to take advantage of 0% !! I love the cashback feature too. I use that for a $100-200 a month and pay NO fees. Then pif !
Another advantage to this card is the generous limit.

Hey, if they won't upgrade you...ask for a $10k limit. Credit is there to serve you.

I got my upgrade on the 26th month. I remember that faitful summer afternoon after a drunken nap. Lmao.

Good luck!👍👍😄

About the TU08, that's (not many lenders use TU08 but TU04 because TU04 is hard on consumers compared to TU08) what I read. Glad you have use for it Smiley Happy Once I'm out of the garden, I might go for this one if no other candidates (Cash+ is another candidate at the moment). I want to enjoy 60" 3D LED TV, hehehe.

Congra on the upgrade!

AMEX Cash Rebate (this isn't Costco, older version of Blue Cash), AMEX Blue Cash, AMEX BCP, AMEX SPG (personal), Barclay Sallie Mae Plat MC, BBVA Compass NBA AMEX (No AF), Capital One QuickSilver VISA Sig, Capital One QuickSilver World MC, 2x Chase Freedom VISA Sig, Chase Ink Bold World Elite MC, Citi Dividend AMEX/World MC, Citi Double Cash, Citi Hilton VISA Sig, Discover More, Discover It, Fidelity AMEX, Huntington Voice World MC, MyPoints Rewards VISA, 2x US Bank Cash+ VISA Sig
Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.