Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't use my Discover very much

tag
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

I don't use my Discover very much

But you can find some pretty good deals if you look around.

I just used the card through the ShopDiscover feature for PetSmart with 15% cashback.

Good until 1/8/2015. Not bad.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Re: I don't use my Discover very much

I'm certainly using mine ATM.  I'll be carrying my Christmas balance at 0% APR.  I have up to 15 months and even after that 10.99% is hard to beat.  My CU cards barely beat it.  Discover has treated me well out of the gate and I have no complaints so far at all.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarineVietVet wrote:

But you can find some pretty good deals if you look around.

I just used the card through the ShopDiscover feature for PetSmart with 15% cashback.

Good until 1/8/2015. Not bad.

That's a great deal.  Will you buy the food for my dogs?  All 4 of them and they eat a lot

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

ShopDiscover + Discover card is about the only time when I use my discover as well. 

Funny thing is they declined me twice in my early rebuilding and I still wanted it.  Turns out I don't use it much after all

Message 4 of 6
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

ShopDiscover + Discover card is about the only time when I use my discover as well. 

Funny thing is they declined me twice in my early rebuilding and I still wanted it.  Turns out I don't use it much after all

Same for me.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine had been sockdraw for so long that it turned pale white.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.