Valued Contributor
Swapmeet

Re: I dont know if I can apply for an AMEX or a PenFEd

zerobacan wrote:

My plan is to apply to a couple cc and then garden for a year, I applied o amex and got denied, I will use the backdoor number for it and give it a last try.

when I said baddie i meant a late in one of my cc, not a collection oops :smileyhappy:

Thanks for the info guys!!!

There is no oops, because a late cc payment on your CR is, in fact, a baddie. Notice that there is not one member who has responded to your thread and suggested that you should apply anywhere. It was smart of you to seek advice here. Now you should seriously consider taking some of it. You still do not have even good credit. Applying for cards with that low of a score -- plus all of those inquiries, is not going to turn out favorably.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
09Lexie

Re: I dont know if I can apply for an AMEX or a PenFEd

Swapmeet wrote:

zerobacan wrote:

My plan is to apply to a couple cc and then garden for a year, I applied o amex and got denied, I will use the backdoor number for it and give it a last try.

when I said baddie i meant a late in one of my cc, not a collection oops :smileyhappy:

Thanks for the info guys!!!

There is no oops, because a late cc payment on your CR is, in fact, a baddie. Notice that there is not one member who has responded to your thread and suggested that you should apply anywhere. It was smart of you to seek advice here. Now you should seriously consider taking some of it. You still do not have even good credit. Applying for cards with that low of a score -- plus all of those inquiries, is not going to turn out favorably.

+1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}