Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ended up with 2 PayPal Extras MasterCards

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

I ended up with 2 PayPal Extras MasterCards

I have an ebay mastercard and have not had sucess at getting a paypal mastercard through other paypal accounts I have with no ties to the ebay mastercard. Usually I get a message prompting to apply when I log in but if I do, it says sorry we cant process your application because you already have an account with paypal. 

Well I decided to try the link a few days ago on paypal account I have with no ties to ebay mastercard. I got an error message and no pull. So i logged into my other paypal account with ties to ebay mastercard and got the same message prompting me to apply if I wanted too. So I did and got the same message. Then about 2 days ago I got an instant alert fro TU. PayPal Synch bank, only 1 inquiry. I looked at my credit secure account and I see 2 new paypal extras mastercards accounts. Is it possible I somehow I got 2 cards? It looks like it. The third one is the ebay mastercard but it shows up as paypal mastercards. 

both of the paypal accounts do not show the account with the credit card. maybe I have to get the card and enter the info in manually? Not that I really need 2 of those cards lol. 

4543534.jpg

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: I ended up with 2 PayPal Extras MasterCards

Very interesting.

I will have to pass explaination to others who might be better able to explain this then me but that sure is a very different take then most are used to finding Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 6
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

About three or four months ago I had two Rooms To Go account so Yes it is possible to end up with two PayPal extras MasterCards. 

image.png 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting. PayPal has been stalking me since I have been in the garden. I get an email offer a couple of times a week plus anytime I use PayPal. I didn't know you could get two accounts like that.

Message 4 of 6
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Until you receive both cards showing different numbers on each one then we will see if you actually got two cards. Will you close one if you do? or keep both.
Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 5 of 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

I'm intrigued to see if I get both. Since both have the same credit Line of 3000. I think I'll close one.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.