Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I expected INQs that never showed up

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I expected INQs that never showed up

Could the three letters be CSC? I am in Texas and thats who they use instead of EQ.
Message 11 of 31
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

jaybee wrote:
Could the three letters be CSC? I am in Texas and thats who they use instead of EQ.

I bet you are right. 
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 12 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh. I bet that's it! Who the heck are they? How can I get a copy of that report? Thanks!
Message 13 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you go to Equifax they will auto direct you.

or-

csccredit.com

Hope this helps.
Message 14 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh. I bet that's it! Who the heck are they? How can I get a copy of that report? Thanks!

I am more than willing to be it is CSC.

Any more word on what happened?
Message 15 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am more than willing to be it is CSC.

Any more word on what happened?

Grrr...No problem calling TransUnion and verifying that they have only one file for me. Just finding a number for the other two is driving me crazy! Apparently you can only get a number for Equifax by logging in and I don't remember my login. That is ridiculous. Experian wants me to call the number on my report ordered from them. I got it through TrueCredit and can't find a phone number. Did I say Grrrr....? :-)
Message 16 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SmartCookie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That doesn't sound familiar. The letter is at home. I can check it after work. Something makes me think it was three letters, like CHC or something...

Hmm I have to check but it sounds like Chex Systems... doesn't make sense unless they pulled more than 1 bureau.  Yes please let us know what exactly it was, I'm curious.

As far as seeing if you have a split file, just call up the CRAs and have them check and see if there is something to merge.  If this is the case, yep you will see all those INQs but it has to be done.  Split files are not good.  Again, if this is not the case let us know... someone here will help you figure it out.  Smiley Happy

Ha! "Just call up the CRAs and have them check..." TransUnion is taken care of, but I can't for the life of me find a number that will get me in contact with a human for the other two. I think I hate them. :-)
Message 17 of 31
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

This is all I have (hopefully) current... I know it's really hard to get thru all of their systems to speak with someone, expecially EX.  Try not pressing options, that sometimes helps.

EQ 1-866-238-8067
CSC 1-281-878-1900
TU 1-800-916-8800
EX 1-888 397 3742  
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 18 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try this database. Some of them work, some don't.

Message 19 of 31
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

netpanther wrote:
Try this database. Some of them work, some don't.

Nice!

BTW netpanther, you are now Lucy Liu. 

Ask jaybee Smiley Tongue
Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.