Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I expected INQs that never showed up

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I expected INQs that never showed up

@Anonymous wrote:
Try this database. Some of them work, some don't.

Sup Lucy.
Message 21 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Sup Lucy.

Like off of Charlies Angels? Or another  movie she is in...she used to be so funny on that lawyer show w/ Calista Flockhart, what was that show?  Used to crack me up but then it seemed to go overboard.
Message 22 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ally McBeal?

I loved that show !
Message 23 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK...here's an update... Using gethuman.com I was able to get in touch with a human at EQ at 866‑640‑2273. I just followed the prompts to buy a product and I was transfered to a human. No luck with EX yet, but I'll keep trying. (They still want a report #.)

TU checked and found no duplicate or split file. Even though the person I spoke to had a very heavy accent that was sometimes hard to understand, he was very polite and helpful.

The guy at EQ (also heavily accented), while nice, basically said there is no way they could have a duplicate file.

I'm a little less freaked out about the possibility of a hidden credit record somewhere, but still really confused about why the INQs never showed up. Kinda makes me want to try them again in a few months and not have to worry (as much) about a hard INQ.

And finally, jaybee, you were right about it being CSC. Will they have the same report as EQ?

Thanks everyone!
Message 24 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

TracyFace wrote:
OK...here's an update... Using gethuman.com I was able to get in touch with a human at EQ at 866‑640‑2273. I just followed the prompts to buy a product and I was transfered to a human. No luck with EX yet, but I'll keep trying. (They still want a report #.)

TU checked and found no duplicate or split file. Even though the person I spoke to had a very heavy accent that was sometimes hard to understand, he was very polite and helpful.

The guy at EQ (also heavily accented), while nice, basically said there is no way they could have a duplicate file.

I'm a little less freaked out about the possibility of a hidden credit record somewhere, but still really confused about why the INQs never showed up. Kinda makes me want to try them again in a few months and not have to worry (as much) about a hard INQ.

And finally, jaybee, you were right about it being CSC. Will they have the same report as EQ?

Thanks everyone!

Yes, it how you will have to go thru EQ because of the state you are in. What state is it? I am in KY and have to use CSC- just a warning, make sure to write your account info down cuz they are a pain to re log on.

Kewlness that the gethuman.com site helped you. It has helped me in certain cases.

Message Edited by netpanther on 01-03-2008 07:35 PM
Message 25 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks everyone!

Yes, it how you will have to go thru EQ because of the state you are in. What state is it? I am in KY and have to use CSC- just a warning, make sure to write your account info down cuz they are a pain to re log on.
Kewlness that the gethuman.com site helped you. It has helped me in certain cases.

I'm in OK.
Message 26 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Sup Lucy.

Like off of Charlies Angels? Or another  movie she is in...she used to be so funny on that lawyer show w/ Calista Flockhart, what was that show?  Used to crack me up but then it seemed to go overboard.

Yea we are talking about Charlie's Angels.
Message 27 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahhh CSC...glad to know it wasn't Circuit City pulling Chex after all.

Not that I have anything in Chex or plan to app for a Circuit City card, but just the idea of that would have turned my whole word upside down. Smiley Very Happy

Message 28 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks everyone!

A pain to log in indeed, I thought it was just me.
Message 29 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks everyone!

Yea that is the same report, if not the only one.
Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.