Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,088
Registered: ‎03-18-2007
0

Re: I expected INQs that never showed up



netpanther wrote:
Try this database. Some of them work, some don't.
 



Sup Lucy.
If at first you don't succeed... hang up and try again!!
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,694
Registered: ‎08-07-2007
0

Re: I expected INQs that never showed up



jaybee wrote:


netpanther wrote:
Try this database. Some of them work, some don't.
 



Sup Lucy.

Like off of Charlies Angels? Or another  movie she is in...she used to be so funny on that lawyer show w/ Calista Flockhart, what was that show?  Used to crack me up but then it seemed to go overboard.
Established Contributor
Posts: 579
Registered: ‎07-07-2007
0

Re: I expected INQs that never showed up

Ally McBeal?
 
I loved that show !
(04/21/08): TU683, EQ670(5/10), EX701(5/4)
(11/24/07): TU681, EQ671, EX684
(07/07/07): TU578, EQ572, EX583
Contributor
Posts: 88
Registered: ‎01-01-2008
0

Re: I expected INQs that never showed up

OK...here's an update... Using gethuman.com I was able to get in touch with a human at EQ at 866‑640‑2273. I just followed the prompts to buy a product and I was transfered to a human. No luck with EX yet, but I'll keep trying. (They still want a report #.)

TU checked and found no duplicate or split file. Even though the person I spoke to had a very heavy accent that was sometimes hard to understand, he was very polite and helpful.

The guy at EQ (also heavily accented), while nice, basically said there is no way they could have a duplicate file.

I'm a little less freaked out about the possibility of a hidden credit record somewhere, but still really confused about why the INQs never showed up. Kinda makes me want to try them again in a few months and not have to worry (as much) about a hard INQ.

And finally, jaybee, you were right about it being CSC. Will they have the same report as EQ?

Thanks everyone!
EQ 560 EX 648 TU 560 01/01/08 FAKO
EQ 563 EX 678 TU 581 02/05/08 FAKO
Money is a poor man's credit card.
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,694
Registered: ‎08-07-2007
0

Re: I expected INQs that never showed up

[ Edited ]


TracyFace wrote:
OK...here's an update... Using gethuman.com I was able to get in touch with a human at EQ at 866‑640‑2273. I just followed the prompts to buy a product and I was transfered to a human. No luck with EX yet, but I'll keep trying. (They still want a report #.)

TU checked and found no duplicate or split file. Even though the person I spoke to had a very heavy accent that was sometimes hard to understand, he was very polite and helpful.

The guy at EQ (also heavily accented), while nice, basically said there is no way they could have a duplicate file.

I'm a little less freaked out about the possibility of a hidden credit record somewhere, but still really confused about why the INQs never showed up. Kinda makes me want to try them again in a few months and not have to worry (as much) about a hard INQ.

And finally, jaybee, you were right about it being CSC. Will they have the same report as EQ?

Thanks everyone!

Yes, it how you will have to go thru EQ because of the state you are in. What state is it? I am in KY and have to use CSC- just a warning, make sure to write your account info down cuz they are a pain to re log on.
 
Kewlness that the gethuman.com site helped you. It has helped me in certain cases.


Message Edited by netpanther on 01-03-2008 07:35 PM
Contributor
Posts: 88
Registered: ‎01-01-2008
0

Re: I expected INQs that never showed up



netpanther wrote:


TracyFace wrote:
OK...here's an update... Using gethuman.com I was able to get in touch with a human at EQ at 866‑640‑2273. I just followed the prompts to buy a product and I was transfered to a human. No luck with EX yet, but I'll keep trying. (They still want a report #.)

TU checked and found no duplicate or split file. Even though the person I spoke to had a very heavy accent that was sometimes hard to understand, he was very polite and helpful.

The guy at EQ (also heavily accented), while nice, basically said there is no way they could have a duplicate file.

I'm a little less freaked out about the possibility of a hidden credit record somewhere, but still really confused about why the INQs never showed up. Kinda makes me want to try them again in a few months and not have to worry (as much) about a hard INQ.

And finally, jaybee, you were right about it being CSC. Will they have the same report as EQ?

Thanks everyone!

Yes, it how you will have to go thru EQ because of the state you are in. What state is it? I am in KY and have to use CSC- just a warning, make sure to write your account info down cuz they are a pain to re log on.
Kewlness that the gethuman.com site helped you. It has helped me in certain cases.


Message Edited by netpanther on 01-03-2008 07:35 PM




I'm in OK.
EQ 560 EX 648 TU 560 01/01/08 FAKO
EQ 563 EX 678 TU 581 02/05/08 FAKO
Money is a poor man's credit card.
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,088
Registered: ‎03-18-2007
0

Re: I expected INQs that never showed up



netpanther wrote:


jaybee wrote:


netpanther wrote:
Try this database. Some of them work, some don't.
 



Sup Lucy.

Like off of Charlies Angels? Or another  movie she is in...she used to be so funny on that lawyer show w/ Calista Flockhart, what was that show?  Used to crack me up but then it seemed to go overboard.



Yea we are talking about Charlie's Angels.
If at first you don't succeed... hang up and try again!!
Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 6,794
Registered: ‎09-29-2007
0

Re: I expected INQs that never showed up

Ahhh CSC...glad to know it wasn't Circuit City pulling Chex after all.
 
Not that I have anything in Chex or plan to app for a Circuit City card, but just the idea of that would have turned my whole word upside down. :smileyvery-happy:
 
----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. :smileysurprised: )
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,088
Registered: ‎03-18-2007
0

Re: I expected INQs that never showed up



netpanther wrote:


TracyFace wrote:
OK...here's an update... Using gethuman.com I was able to get in touch with a human at EQ at 866‑640‑2273. I just followed the prompts to buy a product and I was transfered to a human. No luck with EX yet, but I'll keep trying. (They still want a report #.)

TU checked and found no duplicate or split file. Even though the person I spoke to had a very heavy accent that was sometimes hard to understand, he was very polite and helpful.

The guy at EQ (also heavily accented), while nice, basically said there is no way they could have a duplicate file.

I'm a little less freaked out about the possibility of a hidden credit record somewhere, but still really confused about why the INQs never showed up. Kinda makes me want to try them again in a few months and not have to worry (as much) about a hard INQ.

And finally, jaybee, you were right about it being CSC. Will they have the same report as EQ?

Thanks everyone!

Yes, it how you will have to go thru EQ because of the state you are in. What state is it? I am in KY and have to use CSC- just a warning, make sure to write your account info down cuz they are a pain to re log on.
 
Kewlness that the gethuman.com site helped you. It has helped me in certain cases.


Message Edited by netpanther on 01-03-2008 07:35 PM


A pain to log in indeed, I thought it was just me.
If at first you don't succeed... hang up and try again!!
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,088
Registered: ‎03-18-2007
0

Re: I expected INQs that never showed up



TracyFace wrote:
OK...here's an update... Using gethuman.com I was able to get in touch with a human at EQ at 866‑640‑2273. I just followed the prompts to buy a product and I was transfered to a human. No luck with EX yet, but I'll keep trying. (They still want a report #.)

TU checked and found no duplicate or split file. Even though the person I spoke to had a very heavy accent that was sometimes hard to understand, he was very polite and helpful.

The guy at EQ (also heavily accented), while nice, basically said there is no way they could have a duplicate file.

I'm a little less freaked out about the possibility of a hidden credit record somewhere, but still really confused about why the INQs never showed up. Kinda makes me want to try them again in a few months and not have to worry (as much) about a hard INQ.

And finally, jaybee, you were right about it being CSC. Will they have the same report as EQ?

Thanks everyone!


Yea that is the same report, if not the only one.
If at first you don't succeed... hang up and try again!!
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.