Valued Contributor
navigatethis12

Re: I feel like I've arrived, with the prime cards in my sock drawer :)

I've never really longed for a card, unless there was a bonus. I do have the Blue Cash Everyday, Discover More, and Citi Premier somewhere in the house; you aren't alone in not needing those issuers. I do use the Citi 5% on gasoline, drugstores, and groceries though. Most people only have a few cards for this very reason. You don't ever really use all of the cards you have(if you have a lot), and some people are bad at remember dates and such.

Contributor
roshan

Re: I feel like I've arrived, with the prime cards in my sock drawer :)

I used to dream for Any AMEX cards... and some store cards 

Becasue

I had two medical collection on CR which i paid in full but stayed on CR and becasue of them i always got denied for Any cards i applied for..store card..bank card or Amex..

Finally i got Amex last year once both collection fall off the CR..

775+ on all CRs and 

Most importantly... IT FEELS GOOD....

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}