cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I feel like a kid on their birthday!!!!!!

tag
bandlp08
New Contributor

I feel like a kid on their birthday!!!!!!

Ok Ok  I just cant help myself.  I was feeling low today. (Had got some bad news) Made my whole morning just suck!!!!  So I went on about my day and went to my interview. I run our trucking company but nothing is in MY name.  I wanted to get a part time job to show  I have money coming in as well because in the next year we plan on applying for a house. Anyways I got the job!!! Turned my day around. I felt so good I went home and found myself on the computer in front of a Walmart App.  I was turned down about a year ago but I had the itch. I just had to and BAM!!! Approved for $600!  Then out of nowhere this barclays NFL app was on my screen and hey I was high on life and again just had to do it as I was turned down by them last year as well. So guess what.......... BAM approved for $500. Yes I know they are not big limits but for someone that had a BK7 in 2009 and  has slowly been rebuilding I feel very happy with what I got today. I feel that Barclays is a step up from Capital One.  Walmart Im sorry  they are just picky and by far not AMEX but thats as close as I am getting until my BK7 falls off years down the road. Now off to the garden and I am not coming out until I land  me my dream home!!!!!!

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
CreditWorld2013
Frequent Contributor

Re: I feel like a kid on their birthday!!!!!!

Congratulations! Be sure to treat them well and they will treat you well Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 17
BellaBuckie
Established Member

Well heres a toast on you r ..so called Birthday...Congrats ..hope  to here about your dream house too

Staying in the garden.. at least till Dec 2013 ?
EQ/myfico/689,
TU/CK 687,Walmart 712
EX/CS 739
Message 3 of 17
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 4 of 17
WallyxD
Frequent Contributor

Congrats. I've been itching to apply for a couple more cards as well, but I simply cannot face being denied haha

AE CC: $1,050 | AEO Visa: $1,890 | Cap1 QS: $2,100 | Chase Freedom: $1,000 | Citi Forward: $1,500 | Citi Double Cash: $1,000 | Discover iT: $500 | GameStop: $1,650 | Overstock: $1,700 | PayPal Smart Connect: $1,500 | Walmart $2,200

TU (Discover): 663 | EQ (Citi): 651
Message 5 of 17
bandlp08
New Contributor

Thanks so much!!!!  Walmart was IIB so it is an extra boost with that one. I feel like Im back in the drivers seat and only I can control where I go.  Which is to the garden!!!! No stops along the way. Heck I feel like if I can do it anyone can.  I went from BOA 5K , Chase 3.5K  Walmart 2.5K A very nice car PRE BK7  down to NOTHING.  So to be where I am today  I am excited to the max.

Message 6 of 17
BellaBuckie
Established Member

Woohoo ..reading your post ..i'm all excited with you to ..continue on your journey with caution and  i'm all with you ..nice come back ..soo far!!

Staying in the garden.. at least till Dec 2013 ?
EQ/myfico/689,
TU/CK 687,Walmart 712
EX/CS 739
Message 7 of 17
londonhogfan
Contributor

I just go the same two in October and called the backdoor numbers and they doubled both limits. might be worth a shot!

Congrats!

I'll be in the garden... FICO Score | TU-08: 732 in May 2013
Message 8 of 17
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Nice! Congratulations!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 17
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Glad to hear of the approvals!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.