Established Contributor
Cory

Re: I fell off the no-app wagon

BungalowMo wrote:

I fell off the wagon yesterday & apped for a Citi card.  Got the denial just now.  :smileysad:

(we need a crying-in-the-beer icon)

Would the backdoor Citi # be the way to go here?  I had a car loan they took over a few years ago & was NEVER late!  That should count for something!!!  

One question....I went to that Alliant CU website...what score is that that they give you??  That's not a FICO is it??

Message Edited by BungalowMo on 05-31-2009 09:25 PM

Oucch! that had to hurt. That was a hard fall. Now all you need is a nice advil.

Cory

1. American Express Blue Cash Preferred~2. BankAmericard Cash Rewards World MasterCard~3. BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa Signature ~4. Discover It~5. Citi Forward Visa Signature~6. CCCU MasterCard.
Senior Contributor
BungalowMo

Re: I fell off the no-app wagon

[ Edited ]

It gets worse...I tried the backdoor # & got absolutely NO offer for another type card!

She basically read what was already in the email & told me I can get  my CR from Experian...bla bla. Then I can tell them if any thing is wrong.

I told her the only thing wrong is their scoring system.

Message Edited by BungalowMo on 06-05-2009 08:17 PM

Starting Score: 07/2011 TU 732 - EQ 717 - EX 702
Current Score: 06/2014 TU 739 - EQ '08 709 - EX 721
Goal Score: 850

Bury me in the garden...last app 06.18.14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+