Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I fell off the wagon...and so soon.

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: I fell off the wagon...and so soon.

@Anonymous wrote:
That's funny... I just started doing this exact thing at work this afternoon! So far, it is basically a list of letters to write, what to pay when, things to keep my eyes open for... As I learn more, I'll add to it. Right now, I'm not sure what to expect from some of my actions, so I don't really know how to time things yet. I'm definitely a lot smarter today than I was two days ago though! I do feel a lot better having it. Thanks!

Once again, American workplace productivity takes a dip, due to myFICO Forums! Smiley Very Happy

Good for you --you'll find that it helps bunches. There is so much info on these sites that if you don't start taking notes and making plans, they'll just find you slumped in a puddle of drool. There are so many things that I thought I wanted, but after four months here it's like, nah, not for me. BTW, this forum (Credit Cards) can be particularly dangerous in the rebuilding stages! Stick to your guns. Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 21 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not actual shoes, its a picture of shoes.
Message 22 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
That's funny... I just started doing this exact thing at work this afternoon! So far, it is basically a list of letters to write, what to pay when, things to keep my eyes open for... As I learn more, I'll add to it. Right now, I'm not sure what to expect from some of my actions, so I don't really know how to time things yet. I'm definitely a lot smarter today than I was two days ago though! I do feel a lot better having it. Thanks!

Once again, American workplace productivity takes a dip, due to myFICO Forums! Smiley Very Happy

Good for you --you'll find that it helps bunches. There is so much info on these sites that if you don't start taking notes and making plans, they'll just find you slumped in a puddle of drool. There are so many things that I thought I wanted, but after four months here it's like, nah, not for me. BTW, this forum (Credit Cards) can be particularly dangerous in the rebuilding stages! Stick to your guns. Smiley Wink

:-) Yeah, I was wondering if anyone would think less of me for working on this at work... I think many people here understand my obsession, at least in the beginning...right? :-)
Message 23 of 36
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
It's not actual shoes, its a picture of shoes.

OK, whew. Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 24 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is no way that I could hang a pair of Jimmy Choos on my fridge. The SO would FLIP Because I would have to have bought them and he knows how much they cost. Besides, that it would be just plain weird, even though I do have everything but the kitchen sink on there! hehe
Message 25 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I walk past the Jimmy Choo section every time I visit Nordstrom and just dream ...........

Message 26 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I walk past the Jimmy Choo section every time I visit Nordstrom and just dream ...........

I walk past the Jimmy Choo store in the Galleria and get excited because I can't wait until they go on sale for being "out of season." I love it when they are 60% off-- It's like finding gold!!
Message 27 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Believe me -I'm with you!

I may have splurged on an $80 lipstick but Jimmy Choos are a whole different ball game !
Message 28 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh hey it's my girlie friend with the $80 lipstick.LOL!! Did you get that eyelash curler?
Message 29 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey - I almost forgot given the holiday.

Yes I did - went to Sephora the weekend and took your advice. It is an amazing product !! 

Thank you again for the tip.Smiley Happy

I like your new siggy as well. 
Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.