Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: I fell off the wagon...and so soon.

TracyFace wrote:
That's funny... I just started doing this exact thing at work this afternoon! So far, it is basically a list of letters to write, what to pay when, things to keep my eyes open for... As I learn more, I'll add to it. Right now, I'm not sure what to expect from some of my actions, so I don't really know how to time things yet. I'm definitely a lot smarter today than I was two days ago though! I do feel a lot better having it. Thanks!

Once again, American workplace productivity takes a dip, due to myFICO Forums! :smileyvery-happy:

Good for you --you'll find that it helps bunches. There is so much info on these sites that if you don't start taking notes and making plans, they'll just find you slumped in a puddle of drool. There are so many things that I thought I wanted, but after four months here it's like, nah, not for me. BTW, this forum (Credit Cards) can be particularly dangerous in the rebuilding stages! Stick to your guns. :smileywink:
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Valued Contributor
jaybee

It's not actual shoes, its a picture of shoes.
If at first you don't succeed... hang up and try again!!
Contributor
TracyFace

haulingthescoreup wrote:

TracyFace wrote:
That's funny... I just started doing this exact thing at work this afternoon! So far, it is basically a list of letters to write, what to pay when, things to keep my eyes open for... As I learn more, I'll add to it. Right now, I'm not sure what to expect from some of my actions, so I don't really know how to time things yet. I'm definitely a lot smarter today than I was two days ago though! I do feel a lot better having it. Thanks!

Once again, American workplace productivity takes a dip, due to myFICO Forums! :smileyvery-happy:

Good for you --you'll find that it helps bunches. There is so much info on these sites that if you don't start taking notes and making plans, they'll just find you slumped in a puddle of drool. There are so many things that I thought I wanted, but after four months here it's like, nah, not for me. BTW, this forum (Credit Cards) can be particularly dangerous in the rebuilding stages! Stick to your guns. :smileywink:

:-) Yeah, I was wondering if anyone would think less of me for working on this at work... I think many people here understand my obsession, at least in the beginning...right? :-)
EQ 560 EX 648 TU 560 01/01/08 FAKO
EQ 563 EX 678 TU 581 02/05/08 FAKO
Money is a poor man's credit card.
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

jaybee wrote:
It's not actual shoes, its a picture of shoes.

OK, whew. :smileyvery-happy:
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Valued Contributor
jaybee

There is no way that I could hang a pair of Jimmy Choos on my fridge. The SO would FLIP Because I would have to have bought them and he knows how much they cost. Besides, that it would be just plain weird, even though I do have everything but the kitchen sink on there! hehe
Established Contributor
busywoman

I walk past the Jimmy Choo section every time I visit Nordstrom and just dream ...........

(04/21/08): TU683, EQ670(5/10), EX701(5/4)
(11/24/07): TU681, EQ671, EX684
(07/07/07): TU578, EQ572, EX583
Valued Contributor
jaybee

busywoman wrote:
I walk past the Jimmy Choo section every time I visit Nordstrom and just dream ...........

I walk past the Jimmy Choo store in the Galleria and get excited because I can't wait until they go on sale for being "out of season." I love it when they are 60% off-- It's like finding gold!!
Established Contributor
busywoman

Believe me -I'm with you!

I may have splurged on an $80 lipstick but Jimmy Choos are a whole different ball game !
Valued Contributor
jaybee

Oh hey it's my girlie friend with the $80 lipstick.LOL!! Did you get that eyelash curler?
Established Contributor
busywoman

Hey - I almost forgot given the holiday.

Yes I did - went to Sephora the weekend and took your advice. It is an amazing product !! 

Thank you again for the tip.:smileyhappy:

I like your new siggy as well. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+