Valued Contributor

Re: I fell off the wagon...and so soon.

busywoman wrote:
Hey - I almost forgot given the holiday.

Yes I did - went to Sephora the weekend and took your advice. It is an amazing product !! 

Thank you again for the tip.Smiley Happy

I like your new siggy as well. 

Oh cool that you like it!!

You are welcome!

Thanks!! It's my new motto for the year!
If at first you don't succeed... hang up and try again!!
Established Contributor

AMEX denied me in July of 2007. I sent them a recon letter and they hit me with another inquiry too. And I specifically told them in the letter not to so, since they recently ran credit. So I will be careful with them.

Cory
Valued Contributor

Cory wrote:
AMEX denied me in July of 2007. I sent them a recon letter and they hit me with another inquiry too. And I specifically told them in the letter not to so, since they recently ran credit. So I will be careful with them.

Cory

What did you say in the letter?
If at first you don't succeed... hang up and try again!!
Contributor

Cory wrote:

Cory

Cory, do you happen to remember how long it took for the first INQ to show up on your CR? I think that my INQs usually show up the next day, but I'm still not seeing it on my CR. I have noticed some other INQs haven't showed up either, so I'm really wondering what's going on. Thanks!
EQ 560 EX 648 TU 560 01/01/08 FAKO
EQ 563 EX 678 TU 581 02/05/08 FAKO
Money is a poor man's credit card.
Super Contributor

Hi Tracy, Usually the inq shows on CR by next day. If it did not show, then they might have done soft inq. Many of the times companies do that as part of their Accounts Review a soft inq. It is ok and does not hurt your score.
Contributor

concorduser wrote:
Hi Tracy, Usually the inq shows on CR by next day. If it did not show, then they might have done soft inq. Many of the times companies do that as part of their Accounts Review a soft inq. It is ok and does not hurt your score.

Thanks concord. I'm not so much concerned about the INQ as the fear that there is a dupe file somewhere that some of this stuff is getting reported on. I have another thread going where that possibility was offered.
EQ 560 EX 648 TU 560 01/01/08 FAKO
EQ 563 EX 678 TU 581 02/05/08 FAKO
Money is a poor man's credit card.
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.