Valued Contributor
jaybee

Re: I fell off the wagon...and so soon.

busywoman wrote:
Hey - I almost forgot given the holiday.

Yes I did - went to Sephora the weekend and took your advice. It is an amazing product !! 

Thank you again for the tip.:smileyhappy:

I like your new siggy as well. 

Oh cool that you like it!!

You are welcome!

Thanks!! It's my new motto for the year!
If at first you don't succeed... hang up and try again!!
Established Contributor
Cory

AMEX denied me in July of 2007. I sent them a recon letter and they hit me with another inquiry too. And I specifically told them in the letter not to so, since they recently ran credit. So I will be careful with them.

Cory
1. American Express Blue Cash Preferred~2. BankAmericard Cash Rewards World MasterCard~3. BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa Signature ~4. Discover It~5. Citi Forward Visa Signature~6. CCCU MasterCard.
Valued Contributor
jaybee

Cory wrote:
AMEX denied me in July of 2007. I sent them a recon letter and they hit me with another inquiry too. And I specifically told them in the letter not to so, since they recently ran credit. So I will be careful with them.

Cory

What did you say in the letter?
If at first you don't succeed... hang up and try again!!
Contributor
TracyFace

Cory wrote:

Cory

Cory, do you happen to remember how long it took for the first INQ to show up on your CR? I think that my INQs usually show up the next day, but I'm still not seeing it on my CR. I have noticed some other INQs haven't showed up either, so I'm really wondering what's going on. Thanks!
EQ 560 EX 648 TU 560 01/01/08 FAKO
EQ 563 EX 678 TU 581 02/05/08 FAKO
Money is a poor man's credit card.
Super Contributor
concorduser

Hi Tracy, Usually the inq shows on CR by next day. If it did not show, then they might have done soft inq. Many of the times companies do that as part of their Accounts Review a soft inq. It is ok and does not hurt your score.
Contributor
TracyFace

concorduser wrote:
Hi Tracy, Usually the inq shows on CR by next day. If it did not show, then they might have done soft inq. Many of the times companies do that as part of their Accounts Review a soft inq. It is ok and does not hurt your score.

Thanks concord. I'm not so much concerned about the INQ as the fear that there is a dupe file somewhere that some of this stuff is getting reported on. I have another thread going where that possibility was offered.
EQ 560 EX 648 TU 560 01/01/08 FAKO
EQ 563 EX 678 TU 581 02/05/08 FAKO
Money is a poor man's credit card.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+