Reply
Contributor
mcf
Posts: 355
Registered: ‎02-25-2013
0

I get no love but by GEMB...

Hi all im working on my credit ive got to tell you ive been farming!! started with bad credit in 2010 had a repo.. and 3 lates.. thought they were on autopay during a divorce yada yada.. get my point haha.. have 2 CO paid. No collections. so my scores started at around 500 back then. Well i lucked out and had gotten a Orchard bank secured and had it for the past 6 yrs.. never late always pif, low limit 500. Thats probably why my score didnt go any further in the mud. Ive had a student loan for 10 yrs that i send just a measely amount every month for the time haha.. never late. Ok then i went on a credit spree in about 2010 before my repo..got a walmart, sams club, kay jewelers card low limikts like 500 each. let them hang out for the past couple yrs.. gardened then 2012 i got real bad.. started appin everyone i mean everything.. horrible i know.. but if it was square and plastic i had to have it. Only ended up with 3 cap one cards a nfl xtra points card, paypal smart connect, all around june of last year. Of course i didnt get anything great but hey im thinking im building so why not atleast try.. SO then around december i called all these cards and i was surprised walmart 400-800 sams club 700-2100 nfl 500-800 scores are getting better 624-654 thats december of 2012. Fast forward to march of 2013.. so ive layed low no balances i use just for gas etc.. small stuf.. so Kay jewelers sends me a ty for being a loyal customer heres a cli to 3500.. im like **bleep**.. ok cool. So i call sams club i got crazy ask for 4000.. approved. I call walmart 4000 denied countered to 1200.called paypal 700 approved for 2200.. so those are huge jumps in a short amount of time. But as i stated its all gemb..I apped today for a citi card need further review.. I apped for texaco/chevron instant 700 approval but once again gemb.. lol. So my question is am i blessed or cursed. Am i crazy for wanting all the credit available to me?? I figure hey ive got so many INQ might as well try for everything get where i want to be then stop all for 2 yrs and garden. Is that a good idea? Its funny because i never use credit but for minimal purchases to pif..lunch etc.. What next? as i do have many many i mean many inquires. I WANT THE 700-800 CLUB PLS!! LOL

 

EX-636 EQ-634 TU-686

 

p.s how do i list all my cards in my wallet lol as i have a ton my wallets 3 inches thick.. but with such low limits i have quantity over quality haha.. one day i want that reversed.. i think im over about 13000 in credit. most store cards though. Is this good for rebuilding my credit?

Starting Score:Walmart TU 686, MyFico EQ 630, Credit Sesame 649, CK 636Current Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:700 CLUB
Last HP:5/21/13Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: I get no love but by GEMB...


mcf wrote:

Hi all im working on my credit ive got to tell you ive been farming!! started with bad credit in 2010 had a repo.. and 3 lates.. thought they were on autopay during a divorce yada yada.. get my point haha.. have 2 CO paid. No collections. so my scores started at around 500 back then. Well i lucked out and had gotten a Orchard bank secured and had it for the past 6 yrs.. never late always pif, low limit 500. Thats probably why my score didnt go any further in the mud. Ive had a student loan for 10 yrs that i send just a measely amount every month for the time haha.. never late. Ok then i went on a credit spree in about 2010 before my repo..got a walmart, sams club, kay jewelers card low limikts like 500 each. let them hang out for the past couple yrs.. gardened then 2012 i got real bad.. started appin everyone i mean everything.. horrible i know.. but if it was square and plastic i had to have it. Only ended up with 3 cap one cards a nfl xtra points card, paypal smart connect, all around june of last year. Of course i didnt get anything great but hey im thinking im building so why not atleast try.. SO then around december i called all these cards and i was surprised walmart 400-800 sams club 700-2100 nfl 500-800 scores are getting better 624-654 thats december of 2012. Fast forward to march of 2013.. so ive layed low no balances i use just for gas etc.. small stuf.. so Kay jewelers sends me a ty for being a loyal customer heres a cli to 3500.. im like **bleep**.. ok cool. So i call sams club i got crazy ask for 4000.. approved. I call walmart 4000 denied countered to 1200.called paypal 700 approved for 2200.. so those are huge jumps in a short amount of time. But as i stated its all gemb..I apped today for a citi card need further review.. I apped for texaco/chevron instant 700 approval but once again gemb.. lol. So my question is am i blessed or cursed. Am i crazy for wanting all the credit available to me?? I figure hey ive got so many INQ might as well try for everything get where i want to be then stop all for 2 yrs and garden. Is that a good idea? Its funny because i never use credit but for minimal purchases to pif..lunch etc.. What next? as i do have many many i mean many inquires. I WANT THE 700-800 CLUB PLS!! LOL

 

EX-636 EQ-634 TU-686

 

p.s how do i list all my cards in my wallet lol as i have a ton my wallets 3 inches thick.. but with such low limits i have quantity over quality haha.. one day i want that reversed.. i think im over about 13000 in credit. most store cards though. Is this good for rebuilding my credit?


GE gives luv to everyone if your files are looking goo and you show them luv!!

 

IMO you want a better score, join the Garden and relax for a year. Let the INQ's/new accounts age!




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Contributor
mcf
Posts: 355
Registered: ‎02-25-2013
0

Re: I get no love but by GEMB...

Yes i know i should do that. I really just wish i could get a decent card one with a good limit and i feel like i would stop. I think im addicted to appin. Appin anon.. lol..

Starting Score:Walmart TU 686, MyFico EQ 630, Credit Sesame 649, CK 636Current Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:700 CLUB
Last HP:5/21/13Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: I get no love but by GEMB...


mcf wrote:

Yes i know i should do that. I really just wish i could get a decent card one with a good limit and i feel like i would stop. I think im addicted to appin. Appin anon.. lol..


I was in your shoes before. I reformed myself. Take it from a former app addiction specialist:

 

STOP while your ahead and Garden!!!! It will only help you in the long run!!!




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Contributor
mcf
Posts: 355
Registered: ‎02-25-2013
0

Re: I get no love but by GEMB...

yes. your right im done appin. I have more than ill ever use.. so whats best way to get better score just keep using one card a month for lunch, or gas etc.. rotate em. pif. and just let all inq drop off. then in a yrs time maybewhat 50 points better?

Starting Score:Walmart TU 686, MyFico EQ 630, Credit Sesame 649, CK 636Current Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:700 CLUB
Last HP:5/21/13Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: I get no love but by GEMB...


mcf wrote:

yes. your right im done appin. I have more than ill ever use.. so whats best way to get better score just keep using one card a month for lunch, or gas etc.. rotate em. pif. and just let all inq drop off. then in a yrs time maybewhat 50 points better?


I would rotate and PIF. Keep a 1-9% balance on 1 card and make sure all others are PIF. I think over the course of a year when the INQ's do not affect your FICO scores you should see a very nice bump!! 50 points is possible but definitely YMMV.




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Established Contributor
masscredit
Posts: 773
Registered: ‎07-17-2012
0

Re: I get no love but by GEMB...


LS2982 wrote:
I would rotate and PIF. Keep a 1-9% balance on 1 card and make sure all others are PIF. I think over the course of a year when the INQ's do not affect your FICO scores you should see a very nice bump!! 50 points is possible but definitely YMMV.

 Yup, this is golden info!  Time and patience will boost your score. Pay on time, keep utilization low, let the inquiries fall off and good things will happen. 

 

Someone can correct this if I am wrong but if it was me, I'd do the above then app for some prime cards. After I did that, I'd try for CLIs on the cards that I've had for awhile if I didn't get them automatically. 


|****$6000****|****$6000*****|****$4500*****|****$2500****|****$1600****|****$3000****|******$1350******|*****$700*****|
EX - 657 (MyFico 10/02/14) TU - 655 (Walmart 10/10/14 ) EQ 04 - 699 (DCU -09/26/14) EQ 08 - 658 (MyFico -10/25/14)
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict
Posts: 21,016
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: I get no love but by GEMB...

How many INQ do you have on TU... Time to get a Barclay Card!

Well just keep using and asking for increases on your GE cards... they will hopefully all start getting upgrade offers for the Sams Discover, PayPal MC etc.

You get EQ and EX to the 680-690 range that you show on TU and you will see approvals with others... Amex Gold Charge, Discover it, etc.

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 686 Prosper(10-30-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Contributor
jht2
Posts: 75
Registered: ‎03-12-2013
0

Re: I get no love but by GEMB...

The nfl xtra point is a barclays card


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}