Did you mean: 

I got a CSP with chip and ....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I got a CSP with chip and ....

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Perhaps that "user from yesterday" can help you with a thicker card if it is too flimsy?

Oh you mean the one from the thread that went off to the land of a thousand mysteries? Smiley Tongue

@Anonymous memory @Anonymous. That one...Smiley Tongue

Message 21 of 34
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Perhaps that "user from yesterday" can help you with a thicker card if it is too flimsy?

I think that person might be banned, just a hunch.  Also it was two threads poof.

Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I think that person might be banned, just a hunch.  Also it was two threads poof.

@Anonymous,

I think I saw him/her posting today.. Per the page,

Online Status
User is offlineOffline
Date Last Visited
‎02-09-2015 12:58 PM

Message 23 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Pinched for one instance of breach of ethics? Lol.

Message 24 of 34
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous,

Online Status
User is offlineOffline
Date Last Visited

Hmmm thanks... Deffinetly on shaky grounds then lol.. Didn't really see one thing that made me comfortable with him/her.. Just everything was wrong about the posts on multiple fronts.   Hey just my opinion though.  Just Shady.

Message 25 of 34
ddemari
Super Contributor

I agree with OP. I first had a CS, then CS with chip ( which looks so much better than regular CS) then a CSP with chip.
When my csp arrived i was not impressed. It definitely felt a little heavier than standard card, but not much too me.

I have a Ritz now too and that card is the nicest thing i have ever obtained ( financial product with a touch of vanity wise)

Csp is mehh to me.
Message 26 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous,

Online Status
User is offlineOffline
Date Last Visited

Hmmm thanks... Deffinetly on shaky grounds then lol.. Didn't really see one thing that made me comfortable with him/her.. Just everything was wrong about the posts on multiple fronts.   Hey just my opinion though.  Just Shady.

The 6 Amices in one day was a real dub tee letter after e moment for me..

On topic however: CSP is a nice card, as is the Marriott Premier. The RC metal version really takes the cake though.

Message 27 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed.  The Ritz I will have for a long time... 

Message 28 of 34
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Oh I will have the Ritz, just not until the promo is back along with the metal Smiley Happy..  Give me a year with chase by then..  Should make up for some short comings with some of my baddies that have some time left on them.  I still think the CSP is a nice card, but ya the Ritz is a different level for sure at a cost though

Message 29 of 34
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Keep it on topic. No need to discuss any user's status. Thanks...
Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.