cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got my new Cap1 Discloses today they made a mistake or their in violates new laws

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my new Cap1 Discloses today they made a mistake or their in violates new laws

They sent a paper statemt  thee new terms still appling payments to lower rates first, and also chhanging a fee to pay over the phone.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Re: I got my new Cap1 Discloses today they made a mistake or their in violates new laws

Remember, the new law isn't in effect yet.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I got my new Cap1 Discloses today they made a mistake or their in violates new laws

Why would they go the extra cost snail mailing me a statment with Discloses that are old, when they will just have to send the updated one next month?
Message 3 of 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Why would they go the extra cost snail mailing me a statment with Discloses that are old, when they will just have to send the updated one next month?

Because they are credit card companies. They are as hard to understand (for me at least) as quantam physics.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

The BOA balance transfer offers that I get monthly also include the same lower-APR-first payment application language. I'm sure the text will change after February 22 ...
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.