Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got my usbank CC and...

tag
Ryry1
Established Member

I got my usbank CC and...

My usbank cc (Visa Platinum) arrived in the mail box and then went to set up (pay Internet online bill) but my question is on the site when Enroll...well,  its say require a USbank checking or saving account in order to pay bill online but I don't have one as I usually use my other bank for a long time for my other 3 credit cards and direct diposiit with my job too.

I am curious if I can us my non-USbank checking account that I use all the time for this usbank credit card? I was curious if I can use my External bank account that is not related to Usbank I meant that I usually day from day? Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I got my usbank CC and...

@Ryry1 wrote:

My usbank cc (Visa Platinum) arrived in the mail box and then went to set up (pay Internet online bill) but my question is on the site when Enroll...well,  its say require a USbank checking or saving account in order to pay bill online but I don't have one as I usually use my other bank for a long time for my other 3 credit cards and direct diposiit with my job too.

I am curious if I can us my non-USbank checking account that I use all the time for this usbank credit card? I was curious if I can use my External bank account that is not related to Usbank I meant that I usually day from day? Thanks.

You should be able to.  Look for a button or drop down list that says something about an external account.

Also, if you don't mind my asking, what was your score/report like when you apped?

Message 2 of 5
Ryry1
Established Member

I never applied. I just got usbank (Visa Platinum) mail in the mail box like many others CC companies in past few months since my CC is over 720+ to 750 range. I only recieve USbank mail 1x like last month or 2 until they phone me. just around the time I got home from work.

Last week they just called me about doing CC app over the phone when I made sure its no annual fee as I don't really bother with credit card since I don't really need that many CCs and hardly care about credit scores in today economy and the way this country is going as my credit history is excellent. CL is about 5k with USbank CC which is nice.

Message 3 of 5
JMN
Frequent Contributor

On the left hand side, when logged into usbank.com, click on "Make a Payment."

It should have you select an account to pay, however, it may take you to the next screen (I have multiple credit products with U.S. Bank).

The next screen will display:

Make a Payment to

US Bank CreditLine (or, US Bank Visa, in your case)

From this Account

Select an Account 

Add or delete external payment accounts. <--- click there. It will ask for Routing and Account Number for the external account you'd like to pay from.

Despite my employment in the banking industry, any and all views contained in this post are purely my own, and do not represent any financial institution, nor constitute as financial or investment guidance or advise.
Message 4 of 5
Ryry1
Established Member

Thanks for the help.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.