I got out of Amex FR ALIVE!

tag
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Re: I got out of Amex FR ALIVE!

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jaylima91 wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

You know .. this reminds of  the story of having all the eggs in the same basket. I wonder if that is what triggered this fr from them. i think i will only got for 1 revolver and 1 charge with them. they are not that good to  be so intrusive . did you do anything to trigger this? because they are the one's keep approving you for all these cards. hmmm.

Yes, OP stated the change in his income triggered the FR.

The change in his income triggered the AA. He did not say what triggered the FR. What triggered the FR OP, if you dont mind me asking. Do you know?

I wasnt told exactly what triggered it. I was only left to speculate. The agent i dealt with said "they just wanted to update my income". We talked about several other things that lead to more speculation. I do remember that she was very nice to me though. I asked her if i should pay all my Amex balances in full. She told me that would be of some influence to their decision. At the time, i was in Amsterdam and bought gift cards from there. My guess is thats what triggered it.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 31 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.