Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hate BoA

tag
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: I hate BoA

@Anonymous wrote:

Everyone hates Bank of America. Even the founder's granddaughter Virginia Hammerness said that the bank is currently run by idiots.

Idiots wasn't the work I was thinkiing  off.  Forum rules prevent me from posting it.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 51 of 54
egold1234
Contributor

Smiley Mad

Message 52 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why would anyone on this board want to voluntarily give business, much less finance charges, to BOA when they have gotten in trouble at least SIX times foreclosing on the wrong people's house?

You know it took me about 5 minutes to fill out my employer's direct deposit form and get my paychecks moved over to a credit union.  

CU's used to be considered tight on underwriting but BOA is just getting ridiculous.  If they could sneak in to your house and search for nickles in your vacuum cleaner bags in the middle of the night, they would.

Message 53 of 54
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
...If they could sneak in to your house and search for nickles in your vacuum cleaner bags in the middle of the night, they would.

Smiley Very Happy

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 54 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.