Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hate Wells Fargo

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I hate Wells Fargo

The CEO of Wells Fargo said 2014 was the year Wells will discover credit cards and seek to increase market share and bring their cards into the competitive market place. He acknowledges they have not done a good job. A new beginning. It is interesting they Norwest Bank processed credit cards out of Des Moines Iowa and did a good job. Wells Fargo was processing theirs from the San Francisco CA area. Iowa had the down to earth feet on the ground approach. Personally, I had cards with both banks and Norwest did a good job. Why that was lost when Wells took over I do not know. Used to bank with Norwest and they were good. Banked with Wells and left. Hmm...

Message 31 of 34
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@swapmeet thanks!!! altho only one belongs to me it will help me in a 1 year from now.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 32 of 34
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@Wanderer thats good to know!!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 33 of 34
2FixMyCredit
Established Contributor

I am glad others had a good expereince but I did not, trying to get them to close my account and release my funds was like pulling teeth from an alligator.  I've filed complaints with the BBB and would never recommend them to anyone.

But I will say I'm loving BBVA so far, very friendly staff and were quick to answer any questions I had.

Total CL: $40k+
Discover, BOA, GE, Cap 1, Chase, Barclay!
Gardening Start: 04/22/2013

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.