Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 3 open CC accounts but only 2 are showing on my CR

tag
black_citi
Established Contributor

I have 3 open CC accounts but only 2 are showing on my CR

The 2 that are showing are my Merrick bank card (June 2013) and my Amazon store card (Feb 2014). My 3rd card is my Citi diamond which I got at the end of Jan 2014. It's not showing on my CR for some reason. Anyone know why? My very first payment is due on the 16th of march. The amazon store card showed up immediately after I got approved. Will the citi show up after I make my first payment? Thanks.

Make More, Spend Less
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: I have 3 open CC accounts but only 2 are showing on my CR

Sometimes it takes a couple of months for some cards. Sometimes they report at the end of the statement month. Someone with a citi account will give input hopefully.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 5
39Xelor
Established Member

@coldnmn wrote:

Sometimes it takes a couple of months for some cards. Sometimes they report at the end of the statement month. Someone with a citi account will give input hopefully.

+1

Some accounts just take longer.. When i received my Citi Dividend card they didnt report until after the first full statement month.. I applied for the card in mid october.. but it didnt report until end of December

Whats In My Wallet? A Whole Lotta' Awesomeness!
Message 3 of 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

It should be reporting any time now. The longest stretch before reporting to CRA's of all mine was Discover at nearly 3 months for some still unknown reason. Maybe to tack on 2 extra months of no show if i requested a CLI @ 6 months. Dunno.
Message 4 of 5
black_citi
Established Contributor

Wow I didn't know it could take this long to report. I planned on a CLI around June but if they don't report til March then I will have to wait til July or August. I also want to apply for the BCE card around that time too. Thanks for the replies Smiley Happy
Make More, Spend Less
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.