Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have ARRIVED!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I have ARRIVED!

Could be. But as far as first premier goes, I don't care if it's pre ordained. Still not gonna app for it lol!

Message 11 of 19
Infiniti515
Regular Contributor

Haha. I love this post. Very funny. But its sad that many people go for this!  Good for you that you didnt go for it!

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Infiniti515 wrote:

Haha. I love this post. Very funny. But its sad that many people go for this!  Good for you that you didnt go for it!

They don't know any better... Sad but true..

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL I still get their mail offers and I feel so offended when I see them. How dare they??? LOL 

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm just dazzled that they seriously try to make this sound like a good deal. I know a lot of people think they don't have a choice if they want an unsecured card. But seriously, 2 months secured with cap1 and now I have an unsecured card in the mail. With much better terms than fp. Not a prime card, but not a predatory one either. 

I guess credit one got jealous because I got 2 emails from them today lol. Not taking those either.

Message 15 of 19
CJ7
Frequent Contributor

crazedforcredit wrote: ...Pre selected to apply can suck my pre selected big toe. Slimeballs.

HAHA!  I just coughed up a lung laughing.

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd take my $300 SL on my GM Buypower WEMC before those asshats.... I got one the other day as well. But I do remember a time (about 15yrs ago) that I fell for it. Burned them in the end for their own fees, so hahaha! Take that FP!

Message 17 of 19
Kb109
Frequent Contributor

You are too funny!!! Smiley LOL

Filed Ch7: 6/21/17
Discharged: 10/03/17
Current FICO8 Scores as of 2/10/2019: EX 651, TU 678, EQ 679
My Cards: 1FBUSA $2,900 (survived BK7 and is my oldest account!), Fingerhut $1,100, CreditOne $900, Ollo Rewards $2,500, LendUp Arrow card $2,000, CapitalOne Platinum $3,000. GARDENING FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS!
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought one of those 100k club Smiley Happy haha

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.