cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have Cap One Secured card, which card should I apply for as my second card?

tag
Redissochi
New Contributor

Re: I have Cap One Secured card, which card should I apply for as my second card?

@corymcd88 wrote:

@Redissochi wrote:

I have the Cap One secured card and I also did the preapproval about 1 month ago and got preapproved for both of the same cards. I went ahead and got the NH card only because I like the ability to earn awards on gas and goceries. I pretty much use that card as a gas card and I PIF everytime I get paid. I still have my secured card but I dont use it really at all. I did a good job with my secured card that I got an unsecured CLI from cap one of $100. Not much but hey cap one is stingy with the CLI especially with the secured card so I will take what I can get lol

I like to know how you got a CLI on a cap one secured card I had mine for two years always PIF and never got a CLI! How does that happen to everone else and not me?!?!?

Honestly I dont know...lol I got an email one day that said as a thank you for paying on time and using credit responsibily they were giving me a $100 unsecured increase. I checked my online account and it was there. I dont know the method behind Cap Ones madness sometimes. Like I have 2 cards with them and I have a settled charged off card from college scehduled to fall off my report in sept of this year yet I cant get a goodwill to save my life! I am going to keep trying though...getting these last stubborn items off have become a game to me and I am determine to win! LMAO

Starting Score: 624
Current Score: 710(MYFICO 06/10/2013) Experian: 705 (Pulled from Bank of America while applying for an auto loan 5/2013)Goal Score: 800 Club

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.