Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a question:

tag
alexia26
Established Member

I have a question:

Hi everyone- I'm new to the myfico forum:

I have a question: Will i get approve for one of the three creditcards i applied for all at the same time? I applied for Chase freedom ( the card i really want), amazon visa ( i order alot of stuff from college books to toys and kid movies) and citizens bank cash awards card ( i currently have checking and savings with them and been with the bank a few yrs).

My credit score is between 696-705.. Do you think i'll get approve for any cards i applied for? (I'll be happy if i'll get approval from any one of them but twice as happy if i get the chase card).. Thanks in advance for any advice, suggestions or comments

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
mikey78
Frequent Contributor

Re: I have a question:

what's the ult %? and aaoa? any bad negs on any of your reports?

do you have high inquiries?

Current score TU 708, EX 686 EQ 715
Status I.T.Garden Till 08/2014
Message 2 of 11
GlocksAndCredit
Regular Contributor

Did you already apply for the Cards? If so I'm assuming you go the 7-10 Day message. What kind of Cards do you currently have? What does your CR look like? Any baddies?

CSP $9500, CapitalOne VentureOne Sig Visa $8000 Chase Freedom Sig Visa $5000, Citi ThankYou Preferred Sig Visa $5000, Amazon Store Card $5000, Discover IT $4800, CapitalOne Quick Silver MasterCard $4000, Fidelity AMEX $4000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $3300, Hilton Honors Sig Visa $3300, Citi Double Cash $2700, SunTrust Cash Rewards $2500, Citi Simplicity Visa $2300, AMEX BCE $2000, AMEX Everyday $2000, AMEX Delta SkyMiles $2000, Amazon Reward Visa $1800, BP VIsa $1800, Barclays Apple Visa $1700, Suncoast FCU $1000, Target REDCard $900

Current Scores: EQ 727 (Fico), EX 735 (Fico) **In the Garden unti....forever.
Message 3 of 11
alexia26
Established Member

What does aaoa means? my uti is 60% i have two negatives they are few yrs old and they medical bills. i applied for account at a local creditunion in june..

Message 4 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

What cc's do you currently have?

Welcome to the forum
Message 5 of 11
alexia26
Established Member

I have capitalone one cr 800, continental finance 1,050-walmart 700

Message 6 of 11
alexia26
Established Member

Thank you valued contributor

Message 7 of 11
eddie84
Valued Contributor

@alexia26 wrote:

What does aaoa means? my uti is 60% i have two negatives they are few yrs old and they medical bills. i applied for account at a local creditunion in june..

Average Age of Accounts.  Might wanna go through this thread first for some common abbreviations. Smiley Happy

Oh and welcome to the forums. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 11
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

In general, one downside of applying for several cards at once is that if you DO get approved, you have to meet some minimum spend on all the cards within the same time period, usually three months, to get a bonus.  (There are other pluses and minuses).

But...., the Citizens Bank Cash Rewards card is a "Special Card", extremely valuable if used correctly, but only for 90 days.  So, while probably too late for you, this card should only be applied for when you don't have other spending targets to meet.   (The card gives 5x on Supermarkets, Gas and Drug Stores for just 90 days, inciting frenzies of manufactured spend!)

Message 9 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I'm still not clear if you've already apped or thinking of applying.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.