Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just apped for a Walmart Credit Card

tag
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

Re: I just apped for a Walmart Credit Card

I called in and I got denied. On the upside, I obtained two numbers regarding Walmart Credit Cards, I don't know if they're listed on the Backdoor Numbers post, but in case you want to update em.

Here's one for CLI Request: 1-(800) 528-2334, the other is for New Apps.

1(877) 294-7548 (New Apps)

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 11 of 14
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: I just apped for a Walmart Credit Card

Sorry to hear WarJar, give it 6 months and try again.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 14
mistabgeez
New Contributor

Re: I just aped for a Walmart Credit Card

@ShiningDown wrote:

I aped on sept 11 and it said approved 600. My scores were low 600 TU and balances were over 50% ,clean credit report with 6 inquiries. 

I know I shouldn't have aped for it but I wanted the free score + I wanted it for the gas but there is only a sams club gas station in front of the walmart near my area.

I read that you could buy gas cards at sams club with your walmart card and use it at the pump,is this right or do you have to be a sams club member? 

I want this card too, just sitting in the garden before I pull the trigger. Mostly want it for the free TU score. There are no Walmart's with gas stations where I live, but I do have a Sam's club card and they have gas stations nearby. I believe their was another thread that said it was like 15 cents off per gallon if you use your Walmart card to get gas at a Walmart gas station. If you use your Walmart card to pay at a Sam's club, do you get the same discount on gas?

AMEX BCE $15,500 Citi Double Cash $8,700 USAA $6,000
Chase Freedom $2,500 Discover It $10,600
M & T Visa $2,500 CU Visa $10,000, BOAmericard $7,500
Message 13 of 14
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: I just aped for a Walmart Credit Card

@mistabgeez wrote:

@ShiningDown wrote:

I aped on sept 11 and it said approved 600. My scores were low 600 TU and balances were over 50% ,clean credit report with 6 inquiries. 

I know I shouldn't have aped for it but I wanted the free score + I wanted it for the gas but there is only a sams club gas station in front of the walmart near my area.

I read that you could buy gas cards at sams club with your walmart card and use it at the pump,is this right or do you have to be a sams club member? 

I want this card too, just sitting in the garden before I pull the trigger. Mostly want it for the free TU score. There are no Walmart's with gas stations where I live, but I do have a Sam's club card and they have gas stations nearby. I believe their was another thread that said it was like 15 cents off per gallon if you use your Walmart card to get gas at a Walmart gas station. If you use your Walmart card to pay at a Sam's club, do you get the same discount on gas?

No, I believe it is only at the Murphy USA stations.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.