cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just got QuickSilverone &Creditone should i apply for more?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got QuickSilverone &Creditone should i apply for more?

I just got QuickSilverone &Creditone should i apply for more? My scores are  around eq 603 tran 609 xpn 555  and i just got approved for quick silver for 300 and creditone 400 and got denied for JCP store card? advice guys?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I just got QuickSilverone &Creditone should i apply for more?

Work on gardening those cards and down the road you can go for more prime cards
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok i just didnt know if i had a shot at Cap One pat unsec card , coz i was suppose to be easier then the quicksilver, but i dont want to shotgun my score or get a denial again.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok i just didnt know if i had a shot at Cap One pat unsec card , coz i was suppose to be easier then the quicksilver, but i dont want to shotgun my score or get a denial again.

You have a shot my scores weren't much higher than yours when I got the Platinum card but Capital One will HP all three of your reports and likely start you off with a really low limit (like mine) so if you can wait I think it would be best to let the cards you have grow for awhile as suggested here Smiley Happy Good luck

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ya i want less hard pulls and boost my score and quickly as i can Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.