Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just got approved for Hooters MC!

tag
future
Frequent Contributor

Re: I just got approved for Hooters MC!

you can get a amex with those scores. delta, or hilton, or both.  you might have a chance with discover, but if you apply make sure your inquiries are low, our uti is low, but if i was you i would go for those amexs and wait awhile before you apply for discover
Message 11 of 36
missy42
Regular Contributor

I just reapplied online and got the standard 7-10 days statement....something tells me there's not a card coming.  Yes I filed bk and was discharged 8/07 my guess is too many inquires, yada, yada, yada.  Would like a higher cl than what cap1 and hsbc gave me.  Thought I'd try again since everyone else seem to get approved.  I'll keep you posted on when I get the letter, but I'll still hope for an approval

missy42
Filed Ch 13- 8/29/17
Message 12 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

To Missy:

If you have a Cap1, here's a thread that may give you some hope:

As I've heard so many times, time and patience are your friends when it comes to your FICO...too bad time isn't the most entertaining friend, and patience always expects you to get the check when your at lunch Smiley Happy.  But bear with it for a bit and keep your payments on time...Cap1 has boosted my CL twice in the last year or so, from about $500 to $750, then $3750. 
Message 13 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol Tim
Message 14 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you just see this?
Over a month ago.
My DW is gonna get one of these.

@Anonymous wrote:
lol Tim

Message 15 of 36
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

My theory: ashabbir1 is bored. All the CCC's have his number on caller ID, and they won't answer his calls any more.

@Anonymous wrote:
Did you just see this?
Over a month ago.

ashabbir1 wrote:lol Tim

Tim, is this in some way connected to the new Victoria's Secret card? Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 16 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny you brought this up.
I forgot they did convert it from LB to VS.

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
My theory: ashabbir1 is bored. All the CCC's have his number on caller ID, and they won't answer his calls any more.

@Anonymous wrote:
Did you just see this?
Over a month ago.

ashabbir1 wrote:lol Tim

Tim, is this in some way connected to the new Victoria's Secret card? Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 36
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

Uh-huh. Yeah, right. You "forgot." Smiley Very Happy

Well, you have had a few other things going on credit-wise in the last month, haven't you?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 18 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep- I have the CRA's and my creditors trying to figure out what is going on.

The DW's creditors are all VERY confused- all paid to zero and a VS and Kay's card.

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Uh-huh. Yeah, right. You "forgot." Smiley Very Happy

Well, you have had a few other things going on credit-wise in the last month, haven't you?

Message 19 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol
Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.