Contributor
A_Madel

Re: I know I shouldn't.... I really want an AMEX too!

I finally got my approval letter in the mail with my official EX Fico - 747! Woohoo :smileyhappy: - I've had nothing to really go on since FAKOs are pretty much useless

Current: EQ 791 / TU 788 / EX 752 FICO's (MyFico, Oct 2012)

*** NFCU Plat | USAA CR Amex | PenFed TR Amex | BOA Gold | JP Morgan Select | Amex BCP | Amex PRG | USAA Plat ***
Contributor
SpiceIslander

Re: I know I shouldn't.... I really want an AMEX too!

A_Madel wrote:

Update: Approved for 2k since I'm new and have no history with them. A little disappointed with the CL but, I'll manage. The representative said that I can call back in 60 days and ask for a CLI. So, I will look forward to getting my card in the mail and we'll see how I like them :smileyhappy:

Congrats! That was my situation EXACTLY!

Meg.

FICO: 02/2014 - TU 756 | EQ ??? | EX 769

Amex BCP 12900 | Lowes 10,000 | LOC 9300 | Sallie Mae/Barclays World MC 9000 | FNBO 7100 | BOA Platinum+ 6000 | Citi Simplicity 5200 | Chase CSP 5000 | Achieva CU 4000 | Discover 3000 | Sam's Club 3000 | Sears 900

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+