cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I know there is much on this subject but....

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I know there is much on this subject but....

@ray8806 wrote:
I may go over to Chase and chitchat with them about it. Smiley Very Happy

Should; when I talked to them it was CPC only but they'd reduced the entry point into CPC to 100K (which I was borderline on, only reason they kicked me to the person with the office) with the assumption needed to get to 250K within a certain time period.  

Think that was roughly when I was close to leaving the league so circa January 2014.  That was most recent information I got.

        
Message 11 of 14
ray8806
Regular Contributor

I'll go chat with them tomorrow and update you guys on what I hear. Smiley Very Happy
EQ: 710(FICO) EX: 695(FICO) TU: 708(FICO)
Message 12 of 14
Lyythine
Established Contributor

@thom02099 wrote:

@ray8806 wrote:
Yeah, just info from on here and Flyertalk. It probably is old Smiley Sad

Yes.  From about 2010-2011 time frame.  The Palladium was "open" to pretty much anyone who would pony up the AF.  There was just a short window of opportunity for this card, but JP Morgan/Chase did the same thing with the JP Morgan Select card, allowing the rabble to apply for that one as well.  That window was open a bit longer, into 2012, before it also closed. 

Here's hoping I am included in the "rabble" portion of the card holders Smiley Wink  I wouldn't want to be associated with any other group!

Message 13 of 14
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@Lyythine wrote:

@thom02099 wrote:

@ray8806 wrote:
Yeah, just info from on here and Flyertalk. It probably is old Smiley Sad

Yes.  From about 2010-2011 time frame.  The Palladium was "open" to pretty much anyone who would pony up the AF.  There was just a short window of opportunity for this card, but JP Morgan/Chase did the same thing with the JP Morgan Select card, allowing the rabble to apply for that one as well.  That window was open a bit longer, into 2012, before it also closed. 

Here's hoping I am included in the "rabble" portion of the card holders Smiley Wink  I wouldn't want to be associated with any other group!

Welcome to the club of less than 1 percent-ers...!  Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.