Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost the list of cards..

tag
FixMyCredit1992
Established Contributor

I lost the list of cards..

I had a link to a website of pre-qualify credit cards. It showed which ones actually check by doing a softpull, and the others than just check for outstanding offers.

anyone have a link?

Farm and Fleet $3,000 (AU) Paypal Extras MC $1,500
Barclay's Apple Visa $1,200 QVC Qcard $800
Amazon Store Card $600 Discover $500
Walmart MC $400 Victoria's Secret $350
Credit One $300 Fingerhut $200
TU Fico 626

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I lost the list of cards..

@FixMyCredit1992 wrote:

I had a link to a website of pre-qualify credit cards. It showed which ones actually check by doing a softpull, and the others than just check for outstanding offers.

anyone have a link?

I don't have a link, but Barclay's and US Bank have preapproval links that are sp's also Capital One. It will say congratulations for Cap One I believe if it says they couldn't match you with a specific card but "suggest" or "reccommend" any cards that usually means it is not a preapproval. Cap1 and Barclays was accurate for me. US Bank was less reliable in my case. It seems if you already have one of their cards in good standing their system will give an instand preapproval based on that. It happen to me just last week and the underwriter told me it was based on my current account with them it cost me a hp and I was denied. 

Message 2 of 10
Nw2Fico

CHASE, SP on EXP for me as JPMORGAN CHASE, was pre-qualifed for my Freedom years ago, approved. Used it a couple of times as recent as last month, SP. THe only thing I advise is that you enter exactly whats on your reports for address and any previous. The match has to be exact or generic page as the other poster said comes up. GL Bank of America has PreQual dont know if its accurate, Citi does too. Both ask for last 4 of SSN. Just go to the website

Message 3 of 10
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@Nw2Fico wrote:

CHASE, SP on EXP for me as JPMORGAN CHASE, was pre-qualifed for my Freedom years ago, approved. Used it a couple of times as recent as last month, SP. THe only thing I advise is that you enter exactly whats on your reports for address and any previous. The match has to be exact or generic page as the other poster said comes up. GL Bank of America has PreQual dont know if its accurate, Citi does too. Both ask for last 4 of SSN. Just go to the website

so out of curiousity does dp if you only have checking with them
?

Message 4 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@FixMyCredit1992 wrote:

anyone have a link?

If only back in time when teachers could wack students with a stick... Go back to the garden and don't come out for 12 months and until you have your util. on ONE card below 9% and the other 2 cards at ZERO! NO IFS ANDS OR BUTTS

Message 5 of 10
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@FixMyCredit1992 wrote:

anyone have a link?

If only back in time when teachers could wack students with a stick... Go back to the garden and don't come out for 12 months and until you have your util. on ONE card below 9% and the other 2 cards at ZERO! NO IFS ANDS OR BUTTS

That's just what I was about to say and I couldn't have said it better myself. In fact, it's common sense that if one constantly has a really high balance on a credit card and they're constantly applying for new credit that they're just going to get rejected the majority of the time though I see that OP said that he's brought his utilization and inquiries down on one of his CRs.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 6 of 10
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@FixMyCredit1992 wrote:

anyone have a link?

+100000   - hopeless mission Smiley Tongue  -   OP will get older and maybe one day will understand the system, hopefully before it is too late!

Message 7 of 10
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@FixMyCredit1992 wrote:

anyone have a link?

If CreditAddict tell you you're apping too much, you're apping too much!    OP...don't walk...run to the Garden!   Smiley Happy

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 8 of 10
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@FixMyCredit1992 wrote:

anyone have a link?

I don't have a link, but Barclay's and US Bank have preapproval links that are sp's also Capital One. It will say congratulations for Cap One I believe if it says they couldn't match you with a specific card but "suggest" or "reccommend" any cards that usually means it is not a preapproval. Cap1 and Barclays was accurate for me. US Bank was less reliable in my case. It seems if you already have one of their cards in good standing their system will give an instand preapproval based on that. It happen to me just last week and the underwriter told me it was based on my current account with them it cost me a hp and I was denied. 

+1 same thing happened to me, but with a recon

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 9 of 10
Lndsy747

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.