Did you mean: 

I love Dear John letters....

tag
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

Re: I love Dear John letters....

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

MsKiwi wrote:  Don't worry friend, we will both be there soon enough. Would you mind sharing a cookie? I have chocolate to sweeten the deal.  I'll be your cheerleader if ya need one, it's all about patience.

Smiley Happy  Thanks!!! That's just the kind of cheerleader I love (and need) - a smart one! 

Discover More is on my list to check out in fall 2010.  Having a list keeps me from wanting to do something obtuse - like app when it makes no sense.  Hearing good news from people like Ilecs helps me know what to put on the list.  Getting cheered on by people with wisdom keeps me on track.  Graci.

I have a list and it is very short. Can't say I have everything, but I have enough that I can bide my time waiting for the "right" opportunities.

This is exactly my game plan. There are really only 2 cards I really want. I'm waiting for when I know I'll be right for them to give me credit.
Message 11 of 12
DI
Super Contributor

Re: I love Dear John letters....

Discover More is the best card ever!!  Discover Bank is the best bank ever!!   CLI's comes every three months automatically as long as you use and don't abuse the card. 
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.