Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love USBank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love USBank

Thus far, I'm weathering the credit crisis well - no AA of any kind yet (knock on wood). In fact, in this month's statement I noticed that USBank has dropped my interest rate yet again - now it's at 7.99. That's my lowest APR and the card has my highest CL, by far. Nice!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: I love USBank

USbank is one my fav. also... they continue to offer great for life of balance transfer offers. they don't seem to be bothered if I'm maxed out or not, I pay very large amounts though and I fluctuate from 5% util to 95% util any given month depending what's going on. they also recently gave us 2k cli after I paid the card down to 5% util.

so I have a feeling that I could see even more cli if I paid it off more often! 

oh and I'm currently on a 1.9 apr for the whole account for 9 months because "I'm such a valued customer" then back to my 8.9 fixed rate. 

Message Edited by Creditaddict on 02-02-2009 07:42 AM
Message 2 of 4
oracles
Valued Contributor

My Goal is to have a Penfed card by the end of this year but little by little I am starting to change my goal. I think I will first go for a Penfed and then also apply for the US Bank card. I was only going to apply for 1 card but now it might be 2. I have heard so many great things about this bank, I just might have to forego my 800 club goal and apply LOL.

Decisions decisions, decisions LOL 

Message 3 of 4
Guardian
Valued Contributor

They are IMHO one of the best banks when it comes to smart, conservative and stable operations and decision making. They are solid and doing well.

In fact, we just had a long discussion on this in another thread here:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?message.uid=420550#U420550

Message Edited by Guardian on 02-02-2009 08:43 AM

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.