Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love me some USAA!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love me some USAA!

Early last month an offer popped up for the Rewards Mastercard. It came with a 2500 point bonus with first purchase, and a $200 statement credit with six transactions. So, of course, I jumped on it. First statement posted today, and they already applied the $200! That took care of most of the pair of new tires I had to buy last week. And I had 2954 points that I redeemed for $29 deposited in to my checking account. USAA rocks!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I love me some USAA!

How do you do it man?!?!

Bonus Master. Congrats!

Message 2 of 13
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Sweet deal there...

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice....Well done!

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.  But now I'm sad that my tires are going to be like $800. 

Message 5 of 13
Bman70
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Early last month an offer popped up for the Rewards Mastercard. It came with a 2500 point bonus with first purchase, and a $200 statement credit with six transactions. So, of course, I jumped on it. First statement posted today, and they already applied the $200! That took care of most of the pair of new tires I had to buy last week. And I had 2954 points that I redeemed for $29 deposited in to my checking account. USAA rocks!

Nice, I accepted this offer too. So how did they apply the bonus? Did you have over $200 of charges, and they erased $200 of it with a credit? Or did you have less than $200 balance, and they applied a credit that put your balance 'negative'? I'm wondering because they haven't applied my credit yet. Haven't recieved my statement, but did make six small charges and got the 2500 points. I wonder what happens if you don't have a balance on the card. 

EX 822
TU 834
EQ 820

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had over $200 in charges and they erased $200 of it with the statement credit.

Message 7 of 13
baller4life
Super Contributor

Niiiiccce! I can't wait to pick up one of their cards! Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 13
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats!!

Message 9 of 13
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I can't wait till I get a chance to be back in with USAA.. Ive had my insurance with them since 1991, but had a CC that was IIB in 2013Smiley Sad good news is, they will wipe their internal acct of that clear from 7 yrs from my filing date, and I can reapply, and have FULL access to online everything. Im restricted now until then.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.