Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I luv AMEX Sync offers

tag
JKSIMMONS
Regular Contributor

I luv AMEX Sync offers

I've had my BCE card for almost a year and I really like it. I really really enjoy the sync offers. Although not all of the SYNC offers are useful, I find they are typically much more useful than the similiar Discover offers. Anyone else have any success with the SYNC offers?

Anyone know how to customize them to what you want?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: I luv AMEX Sync offers

@JKSIMMONS wrote:

I've had my BCE card for almost a year and I really like it. I really really enjoy the sync offers. Although not all of the SYNC offers are useful, I find they are typically much more useful than the similiar Discover offers. Anyone else have any success with the SYNC offers?

Anyone know how to customize them to what you want?

Unfortunately, I don't know of any way to customize them. I know if you go through the Facebook app, sometimes you get different ones that are a little better than the ones on your account page.

Since I'm so close to NYC, I get a lot of restaurants and shops that are just available in the city...I don't frequent there though, absolutely hate crowded places, so they're a waste Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.