Did you mean: 

I'm Sad.........BOA denied me

tag
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

I'm Sad.........BOA denied me

I work hard for a score of 671 EQ

But I guess the baddies were to bad (sham on them me)Smiley Sad

My baddie are due to fall off between now and may2010.

I guess I have to wait, But 7 yrs has been a looooooooong time!!!

I wished I could have found this info out back then.

This forum is Wonderful,

I enjoy helping others out,so they don't have to go thru what I did.

Also learning new things here, isn't bad either. Maybe learning new info here, will help me in my next job,if and when that happens.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I'm Sad.........BOA denied me

Sorry 'bout that!

How does your EX report look in relation to EQ? BofA mostly pulls EX.

Message 2 of 14
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

All three CR are diff but only by a little.

would like to know what my EX is.

My fakos are TU629 EX 547 EQ 577

My FICO EQ is 94 points higher then my fako

I'll have to get my EX CR out and look @ it closely.

Because I thought about calling Monday to recon.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 3 of 14
DI
Super Contributor

Get your scores in the 700's and let some of the inquiries age. After that, you should get approve pending no other high debt utilization.
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

And then after getting your scores into the upper 700s with less than 1% util, you can watch them CLD. Oh wait that was earlier 2009.
Message 5 of 14
marty56
Super Contributor

Soory but they did you a favor in the long run.  I would look towards a CU or possibly a regional national bank like National City.  They pull TU if that is of interest to you.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 6 of 14
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Marty56

I believe your right, I will try a CU.

Thanks to everyone who replied

Message 7 of 14
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

I've tried twice in the last year....I won't try again.  I'll find someone who really wants my business.
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

They denied me for having accounts that are too new and not enough credit cards.  This was after my baddie has been deleted off all 3 of my cr's.  I'm going to wait until 2010 to try again or get a secured in November.
Message 9 of 14
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@marty56 wrote:
Soory but they did you a favor in the long run.  I would look towards a CU or possibly a regional national bank like National City.  They pull TU if that is of interest to you.

Is National City a consisten TU puller everywhere? That would be good to know - TU is my highest score (730+) and also zero INQ. A nice TU puller could come in handy. Does NatCity give CLI's on soft pulls or auto?
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.