I'm Sad.........BOA denied me

I work hard for a score of 671 EQ

But I guess the baddies were to bad (sham on them me):smileysad:

My baddie are due to fall off between now and may2010.

I guess I have to wait, But 7 yrs has been a looooooooong time!!!

I wished I could have found this info out back then.

This forum is Wonderful,

I enjoy helping others out,so they don't have to go thru what I did.

Also learning new things here, isn't bad either. Maybe learning new info here, will help me in my next job,if and when that happens.

FICO's Oct 2013 TU711 EQ713 EX723~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I'm Sad.........BOA denied me

Sorry 'bout that!

How does your EX report look in relation to EQ? BofA mostly pulls EX.

All three CR are diff but only by a little.

would like to know what my EX is.

My fakos are TU629 EX 547 EQ 577

My FICO EQ is 94 points higher then my fako

I'll have to get my EX CR out and look @ it closely.

Because I thought about calling Monday to recon.

FICO's Oct 2013 TU711 EQ713 EX723~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Super Contributor

Get your scores in the 700's and let some of the inquiries age. After that, you should get approve pending no other high debt utilization.
Regular Contributor

And then after getting your scores into the upper 700s with less than 1% util, you can watch them CLD. Oh wait that was earlier 2009.
Super Contributor

Soory but they did you a favor in the long run.  I would look towards a CU or possibly a regional national bank like National City.  They pull TU if that is of interest to you.
11/28/2014 FICO: EQ: 796 EX:788 TU:803

Marty56

I believe your right, I will try a CU.

Thanks to everyone who replied

Senior Contributor

I've tried twice in the last year....I won't try again.  I'll find someone who really wants my business.

Starting Score: 07/2011 TU 732 - EQ 717 - EX 702
Current Score: 06/2014 TU 739 - EQ '08 709 - EX 721
Goal Score: 850

Bury me in the garden...last app 06.18.14

Valued Member

They denied me for having accounts that are too new and not enough credit cards.  This was after my baddie has been deleted off all 3 of my cr's.  I'm going to wait until 2010 to try again or get a secured in November.
Senior Contributor

marty56 wrote:
Soory but they did you a favor in the long run.  I would look towards a CU or possibly a regional national bank like National City.  They pull TU if that is of interest to you.

Is National City a consisten TU puller everywhere? That would be good to know - TU is my highest score (730+) and also zero INQ. A nice TU puller could come in handy. Does NatCity give CLI's on soft pulls or auto?

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.