Regular Contributor
ExcellCR

Re: I'm Sad.........BOA denied me

BungalowMo wrote:
I've tried twice in the last year....I won't try again.  I'll find someone who really wants my business.

My philosophy completely! 

Contributor
bobtail

Used the pre approval website yesterday. Soft inquiry, but pulled TU. I needed them to pull EX. Result, they did not have any pre apporvals to offer but suggested I apply for one of the three cards listed.

Did not apply.  Did not want to waste a hard inquiry.

Valued Contributor
wmarat

TU FICO 767, util 0%, 0 inq. on TU report, 3 years of banking with BOA, 2 big CL with BOA: DENIED.

Reason: short credit history(?) (I have 2x25k lines with them) Go figure.

DI wrote:
Get your scores in the 700's and let some of the inquiries age. After that, you should get approve pending no other high debt utilization.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Regular Contributor
ExcellCR

wmarat wrote:

TU FICO 767, util 0%, 0 inq. on TU report, 3 years of banking with BOA, 2 big CL with BOA: DENIED.

Reason: short credit history(?) (I have 2x25k lines with them) Go figure.

I would but I quit trying to figure B of A. 10 yrs banking with them. Similar report as you. CLD by 5 figures. Said in econ conditions they overextended CR to ppl not using the card enough. And if I had a high util? Oh probably would have CLD as well for that reason. Well 2 can play this game. I no longer do any business with them.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}