Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm a NFCU Member Now!

tag
TryN2Rebuild
Regular Contributor

Re: I'm a NFCU Member Now!

I am sad I have no way of getting into NFCU. Maybe one day the requirements will change. I can only hope.

Message 41 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes she's ecstatic! She has called or texted me at least once everyday since to thank me, lol. She wants to purchase her first home soon and I desperately want to see that happen for her as well. Hopefully with good use of these cards, she will be able to purchase this time next year. NFCU really is a great bank!

Message 42 of 52
Datx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes she's ecstatic! She has called or texted me at least once everyday since to thank me, lol. She wants to purchase her first home soon and I desperately want to see that happen for her as well. Hopefully with good use of these cards, she will be able to purchase this time next year. NFCU really is a great CU!

I fixed your post for ya! Smiley Tongue

Message 43 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

YAY!!  I was approved!! CL is $5,000.  This is the largest limit I have ever received.  The representative told me Welcome to Navy Federal!  She was so nice.

I am about to put all my money in there.  Goodbye Bank of America and Wells Fargo!  LOL!!!

Thanks myfio fam for all your advice and for cheering me on.  I couldn't have done it without you!

Message 44 of 52
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

Yay! Congratulations!! Awesome CL! Smiley Happy

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 45 of 52
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

YAY!!  I was approved!! CL is $5,000.  This is the largest limit I have ever received.  The representative told me Welcome to Navy Federal!  She was so nice.

I am about to put all my money in there.  Goodbye Bank of America and Wells Fargo!  LOL!!!

Thanks myfio fam for all your advice and for cheering me on.  I couldn't have done it without you!

Congrats !!

Message 46 of 52
rbizzle
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

YAY!!! Congrats!!!!!!  Told you so!! HAHA JK But i totally agree put all your money there! lol i use them as my main bank and have wells fargo as a back up.  But they will take care of you for years to come!! congrats again!!!

Message 47 of 52
Datx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome, congrats on the nice CL! Thats just your starting credit limit too, card will definitely grow with you. Just take care of it, for the next 6 months or even a year and you will see the luv!

Message 48 of 52
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! You won't miss BofA or WF at ALL!!! Smiley Tongue

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 49 of 52
Sweets8E
Frequent Contributor

Congrats to you!!!! NFCU is awesome!

Starting Score: 686 TU / 683 EQ 01/17/2013
Current Score: 703 TU / 691 EQ 10/04/2013 / 688 EX 11/12/2013
Goal Score: 700 across all three

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 50 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.