Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm a loser...I didn't app but...

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: I'm a loser...I didn't app but...

Congrats on your CLI. Now I can be confident Chase can be very generous with CLI's.Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Midnight - that is a sweet jump!  I think if I had not had that stinkin med collection on my report I could have done better.  I should have waited until next month. I was banking on them pulling TU...

Concord...Thanks and I hope you have luck getting your CLI, too.

Message 12 of 38
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Both of you -- stoppit!  that's enough!!  Lolololol

Congrats on the CLI w/ Chase!!!  I can't wait to follow in your footsteps with them!

UpUpUp wrote:
Thanks!  Haha, now I have that song in my head.

cheddar wrote:
Congrats, UpUpUp!  Tripling the CL is always a good feeling.  IMO, that's well worth a single INQ.

-cheddar (singing: Soooooooooooooy un perdedorrrrrrr....)

Oh, and thanks for putting that song in my head for the rest of the afternoon. Smiley Happy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 13 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Man, oh man, I really do have that song in my head now. I think I may celebrate my $3k CL by going to get a 2nd Starbucks today. Anyone else have that promotion going on in their area when if you bring your receipt back after 2pm you can get a grande iced drink for $2?  hehe.
Message 14 of 38
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

UpUpUp wrote:
Man, oh man, I really do have that song in my head now. I think I may celebrate my $3k CL by going to get a 2nd Starbucks today. Anyone else have that promotion going on in their area when if you bring your receipt back after 2pm you can get a grande iced drink for $2?  hehe.

Uh huh.  I've resisted so far, tho.

(Thinking of other songs to program into my head...  hmmm...)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Message 15 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

UpUpUp wrote:

Yeah, that was just in a few cities, but they recently went national with it.

I'm not sure I could handle two espresso drinks a day, though.  Just one makes me jittery enough as it is.

Sorry for the song.  Sort of. Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have resisted so far, myself. But, not today. They are sucking me in!

Didn't realize they went nationwide with the promo already.  Hmm, they must really be doing bad. I never thought starbucks would offer incentives.

My BF says the same thing about the expresso drinks, I think I'm so hooked, I don't even feel it. I get a headache if I don't have my coffee by noon. Pathetic I know, but I'm loser baby... (haha, just incase you were getting the song out of your head!)
Message 17 of 38
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

UpUpUp wrote:
I have resisted so far, myself. But, not today. They are sucking me in!

Didn't realize they went nationwide with the promo already.  Hmm, they must really be doing bad. I never thought starbucks would offer incentives.

My BF says the same thing about the expresso drinks, I think I'm so hooked, I don't even feel it. I get a headache if I don't have my coffee by noon. Pathetic I know, but I'm loser baby... (haha, just incase you were getting the song out of your head!)

I agree -- I can drink caffeine and fall asleep w/in minutes, but if I don't have it, I totally feel it.

I'm still trying to come up with a different song.  LOL.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Message 18 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

I agree -- I can drink caffeine and fall asleep w/in minutes, but if I don't have it, I totally feel it.

I'm still trying to come up with a different song.  LOL.

Same here. No problem drinking expresso and falling asleep. None at all.

Waiting for the new song...
Message 19 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I plan on taking a hard inquiry with my Citi card. I am at 11k and haven't been raised in quite a long time; a year easy. I have held a balance with them for quite a little while too which will finally be paid off at the end of this month. So when I pull my score at the end of the month, if I am at least a 760, I am going to ask for a CLI to either 15k or 20k. Not sure which since my income isn't very high (just got done college, need real job lol). That will be my 2nd and last inquiry of the year. Don't plan on applying for a mortgage or getting any new cards so ya. I think having a 2nd inquiry won't hurt too much.
Message 20 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.