10-08-2008 08:11 PM
10-14-2008 09:47 PM
11-17-2009 08:16 AM
This will be my last post in this particular thread because it's finally run it's course and my goals have been accomplished. My equifax score here is a solid 740 and I've never been late on any of my bills. My credit is as follows:
1. BofA $7500 limit 0 balance
2. Chase $4000 limit 240 balance
3. Discover $6000 limit 0 balance
4. Closed Capital One 0 balance ..closed by me
5. Closed Orchard 0 balance closed by me....they were terrible
6. Open auto loan high 18200 balance 16000.
And we are basically approved for our home and we hope to close by early Dec.
Thank you all for your help and I'll continue to help others as you've helped me. It feels great to finally accomplish my goals.
myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.>> About myFICO