Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm in Heaven

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: I'm in Heaven

buying the van in feb. will be fine for buying house in late fall as long as the debt ratio does not push you over
Message 71 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

I ask all here to read this entire post and offer any advice you can to help us move forward in our quest. I know it may take time because of my many questions regarding this thread but I know it will help other in simular situations. I'll be writing a book soon detailing life and so forth and I'll use the many quotes here and on other posts to help others. I just ask that you learn from my experiences and help others learn from my mistakes. Remember ...."each one teach one"...Remember.
Message 72 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

This will be my last post in this particular thread because it's finally run it's course and my goals have been accomplished. My equifax score here is a solid 740 and I've never been late on any of my bills. My credit is as follows:

1. BofA           $7500 limit 0 balance

2. Chase         $4000 limit 240 balance

3. Discover      $6000 limit 0 balance

4. Closed Capital One 0 balance ..closed by me

5. Closed Orchard 0 balance closed by me....they were terrible

6. Open auto loan high 18200 balance 16000.

And we are basically approved for our home and we hope to close by early Dec.

Thank you all for your help and I'll continue to help others as you've helped me. It feels great to finally accomplish my goals.

Message 73 of 74
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!  Smiley Happy

Don't be a stranger on these boards! 

Message 74 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.